Chapter 3

School was released early because of the explosion. Chloé was rushed to the hospital, she was too close to the explosion and didn't duck in time. When it was safe, everyone went back inside to get their things. Adrien and Marinette walked together. They didn't say anything, they just walked next to each other until they got back to the classroom. They both grabbed their things, reuniting with Nino and Alya.

"Girl, are you okay?" "You okay, dude?" Alya and Nino spoke at the same time.

Marinette nodded with a smile, "Yeah, we're fine. Adrien shielded me from the explosion and we ducked in time"

Nino smirked, "The knight in shining armor saved the princess"

Both Marinette and Adrien blushed and shook their heads, "I-it wasn't like that." They both said.

Alya smiled and wrapped her arms around Marinette's shoulders, "Whatever, girl. Let's just get out of here."

"Hey, why don't we all hang out. It's about lunch time. We can all get something together." Adrien suggested. The three others nodded in agreement.

"Let me just text my parents first, to let them know I'm okay" Marinette pulled out her phone. The others did the same. Surely, their parents were worried sick knowing the explosion happened at their school.

"Okay, let's go!" Alya said with a smile as they all put their phones away.