Chapter 6

Marinette ran into the nearest empty classroom and closed the door, slumping against the wall and sliding down.

Adrien followed her into the room shortly after and found her crying, "Marinette..." He sighed and walked over to her.

"Go away!" was all she had to say to him.

"I'm sorry." He sat down next to her.

She just looked away, still sniffling.

"Marinette, it's not that I don't want to kiss you. It's just... I've never kissed anyone before.." He admitted with a sigh.

She looked at him and sniffed, "R-really..?"

He nodded, "My dad thinks girlfriends are a waste of time"

"I've never kissed anyone either.." She wiped her tears away, "You never said you do want to kiss me.. Why would you ever want to kiss someone like me anyway...?"

He smiled and held her hand, "I can think of a million reasons of why I'd want to kiss a beautiful, smart, caring, adorable girl like you.."

She blushed and looked down. He grabbed her chin and made her look up, he slowly started to lean in. His eyes were glued to her lips. She closed her eyes and leaned in too, meeting him in the middle. Their lips touched and they each felt something they had never felt before, a feeling you can't really describe. But, it was a good feeling.

"Woah.." They both said as they pulled away.