Chapter 5

After lunch, the four went their separate ways. They didn't see each other until school the next day. Adrien walked up to Marinette and Alya when he showed up. "Hey girls."

"Hey Adrien!" the girls said in sync before laughing.

Adrien laughed too, "So, what's up?"

"Marinette was just looking at your latest photos in the magazine~" Alya said teasingly

Marinette blushed and hid her face behind the magazine, she knew she was obsessed with the boy who stood before her but she didn't want him to know that!

Adrien blushed and smiled, "Are they any good?"

"They're amazing!" Marinette blurted out without thinking.

Both Adrien and Marinette blushed deeply and stayed awkwardly silent until Alya broke the silence. "Hey, Nino's here"

She was right, Nino walked over "What's up, my dudes?"

"Nothing much, just these two love birds embarrassing themselves." Alya laughed.

Adrien's eyes widened, he didn't know what to say. Marinette hid behind the magazine again, "Alya!!"

Alya laughed again, "What? You two need to kiss already!"

Adrien got all tongue tied, "it's not! I don't! But! Uh! I've never! I like!"

Marinette suddenly ran off, no way Adrien would want to kiss someone like her.

Adrien ran after her, "Marinette, wait!" He realized how his hesitation and stuttering made her feel. He had to fix this.