A Perfect Mistake (Peterick Mpreg)

(Pete's POV)

Another day to sit in this boring room and listen to the professor lecture us about god who knows what. I should probably pay attention, but I don't. I sit in the back of the room and doodle or write lyrics in my notebook. See, I, Pete Wentz, have always had a love for music. Ever since I was little, I always dreamt of being in a band and living the rock star life. It's the only thing I've ever wanted.

So, as I was saying, I just sit here day after day in college doing absolutely nothing productive with my life. I've only heard the things I want to hear, and most of the time, it's something about music. This is a music class, but all the professor seems to talk about is how he was in a band and it didn't work out, and how if any of us start a band, we'll probably fail just as he did. I thought teachers were supposed to encourage us? Maybe I was wrong, at least about him anyway.

But, despite everything that normally happens, there's something different about today. There's someone new in the class today and apparently he had the same idea I have; sit in the back and do anything but listen. The boy came in a few minutes after class started, but I attributed that to it being his first day and he got lost. I got lost my first day too and it sucked. The professors like to call you out if you're late, which I think is complete bullshit. They shouldn't do that. I mean, they've been in college before and you're telling me that they never got lost on their first day? But surprisingly, the new kid didn't get called out. All the professor did was look at him and give him a slight head nod. The hell? The first day I was late, I got put in the front of the class and the spotlight put on me the whole hour. That was not a good day...

The boy sat about three seats away from me. Once he sat down, he gave me a small smile and then continued to get his notebook and pencil out. All I did was watch him while he got those things out. I knew he probably noticed me because his face turned a bright red, which made me giggle to myself.

"Ah, excuse me Mr. Wentz!" the professor said, making everyone else in the class look back at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I see you've met our new student, Mr. Stump," he said.

"Yeah," I said. "Is there a problem with that?"

"Watch the attitude, Wentz, and you can get acquainted with Mr. Stump over here after class. I'm assigning you to show him around," the professor said.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure," I said as I gave him a less than thrilled smile.

The professor gave me a head nod as well and then went back to "teaching". I looked at "Mr. Stump" again and he slowly turned his head and looked at me.

"My name is Pete," I said as I held my hand out.

"P-Patrick," the kid said as he hesitantly shook my hand.

"Hi Patrick," I said as I smiled.

*A/N* Ok, was this a good beginning chapter? I think it was, but I don't know... Please comment and let me know!~