Thriller (Pete's POV)

Patrick. Pregnant. How is that even possible? I know what the doctor said, but still. It seems so unrealistic... I can't believe this... This is beyond shocking. I seriously though Patrick had just caught a bug or something, but no. Not even close. Patrick Stump, my boyfriend, the one I love, is pregnant.

"I'll leave you two alone to comprehend this. I'll come and get you when it's time for the ultrasound," the doctor said before he opened the door and left.

I was still in complete shock over the whole situation, as anyone in their right mind would be. As soon as the doctor left, Patrick instantly burst into tears. I looked at him and then walked over to him and held him in my arms.

"Shh shh shh," I said as I hugged him tighter. "Everything will be ok."

"How?" Patrick asked. "You probably hate me now, I mean look at me."

"Patrick, baby, I could never hate you," I said. "We're going to get through this together."

"But what'll happen when Andy and Joe find out? The fans? Oh god, I'll be the most hated person in a band to ever exist. And what'll happen when I get fat? You won't want to look at me anymore."

"Baby, stop thinking about all that. I know Andy and Joe, ok? They'll probably be shocked just as we were, but then be happy for us. They're like our best friends, for Christ's sake. And the fans? Patrick, they love you. They'll also probably be shocked as well, but their love for you will overcome it. And me? Jesus, Patrick. You know me better than anyone else. You think I could just leave you, especially after we just found this out? There's no way I could live with myself if I did that. Patrick, I know this is shocking and it'll be scary, but I'm never leaving you or our baby," I explained.

"There's no way I could possibly ask for anyone better than you," Patrick said, which made me smile.

"Same here, baby," I said. "And actually, if I may say so myself, I'm kind of excited actually."

"R-Really?" he asked as he stopped crying and looked at me.

"Yes," I said as I chuckled and wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I am too," he said as he gave me a small smile.

"There's that smile I love so much," I said as I smiled back.

"Pete," he groaned as he blushed.

"And that blush," I said as I kissed him.

He smiled through our kiss, as did I. There was nothing better than kissing Patrick, let me tell you. I finally managed to calm him down all the way and shortly after that, the doctor came back in and said that it was time for Patrick's ultrasound.