America's Suitehearts (Pete's POV)

"Fuckers, fuckers, fuckers," I said as I walked into where I was getting ready.

"Pete!" Mikayla shouted as she ran towards me, engulfing me in a big hug.

"Peter!" Marie said as she did the same.

"You're here!" Sarah said.

"Right on time!" Elisa said.

"More like a few minutes late," Joni said.

"Smartass," I said to her.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Mikayla said. "I haven't seen you in forever. Besides what you told me, how are things going with Patrick?"

"Things are going amazingly well," I said as I smiled. "I couldn't be more in love with the kid."

"Pete! You two are so cute!" Sarah said.

"God, you guys are so weird! Is that all girls do is squeak and squeal?" I asked.

"Basically," Mikayla said.

"Especially when we're excited," Elisa said.

"Oh god," I said. "So that should be happening a lot today, huh?"

"You know you like it, Wentz!" Joni said.

"Anyway," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Don't we have to get ready or something?"

"God! Yes!" Marie said.

We all grabbed our dresses/tux and got changed. It took us all a good fifteen minutes to get dressed. I had the job of zipping up each of their dresses and god, it's not as easy as it looks! Especially when you're a guy! Now we have hair. No one touches my hair, so I will be doing mine, which takes like five minutes, if that. After that, I get to sit around and wait for the girls' hair to be done. They're each doing each others, so Patrick and I didn't have to pay for a person to come and do it for them.

"Are you guys almost done?" I asked after an hour and a half of nothing but hair.

"You're so god damn impatient!" Sarah said.

"Girls take forever," I said.

"Ok, Mr. I Took An Hour In The Bathroom One Day So I Could Look Good For My Boyfriend," Marie said.

"It's Patrick! I had to look good for him! And that was ONE TIME!" I said.

"I've heard of more," Mikayla said as she snickered.

"You guys are evil," I said.

The girls finally finished a half hour later and the wedding is in an hour and a half. But now I get to sit here again and wait for them to do their makeup. This ought to go well. If you can't tell, Pete Wentz is an impatient person.

I wound up dozing off to the sound of the girls laughing and talking about random things. I barely got any sleep last night, so I definitely needed this, but I got woken up about a half hour after I had fallen asleep by someone crawling on top of me.

"Emily!" I said as I grabbed her in my arms and gave her a big hug, making her laugh and smile as she hugged me back. "What are you doing here, hun?"

"Daddy said I should come and visit you and the girls," she said.

"How are daddy and the guys doing?" I asked as I sat up and put her back on my lap.

"Good," she said. "Arguing about hair, but good."

"Gotta love them," I said as I chuckled.

"Oh, and daddy said for you to get me dressed," she said as she smiled.

"Right," I said. "The wedding is in, what?"

"About forty five minutes," Elisa said.

"So yeah, I think getting you dressed would be a good idea!" I said as I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

I carried her out to the vehicle that way the entire time while I tickled her. She was laughing hysterically the whole way. I even saw Joe and Andy peak their heads out the door to see what was going on. Once they saw us, I heard and saw them laugh, which made me chuckle. Once Em and I got back to where we were before, I told her to go into a room and change into her little dress. She smiled and gladly took the dress from me. Mikayla followed her in there in case she needed help as well. A few minutes later, they came back out.

"Emily!" I said. "You look so cute!"

"Dad," she whined.

"Sorry," I said as I laughed. "Do you like the dress?"

"I love it!" she said as she spun around.

"She's so cute!" Sarah and Marie said.

"I might steal her," Joni said as she smiled.

"You're not stealing my baby girl!" I said as I scooped Emily up in my arms again.

"Whoa!" Emily said as she laughed as I spun her around and ran outside with her.

"Come back here!" Joni said as she ran after us, laughing.

"You guys are crazy!" I heard Sarah yell as she did the same.

"I can't run in heels!" Joni said as I looked back and saw her slipping her heels off.

"I can run in dress shoes because I am magical!" I yelled to her.

"Aren't we special?!" Sarah said.

I looked back at the rest of the girls that were still by our place where we got ready and they all had their phones out and were recording us acting like complete idiots. I definitely know how to focus on weddings... And I do that by acting like a jackass! Hey, we're all basically ready, so we've got to have a little fun while we wait.