Dance, Dance (Patrick's POV)

Hey, you know how I told Pete that I wanted to wait until I started showing to tell Andy and Joe? Well, little did I know that I'd start showing a little over a week later. Totally wasn't prepared for that. They'd even noticed I'd gained a little weight. I overheard Joe talking to Pete about it the other day. Ever since that day, we hadn't gone over to their place nor had they come here.

"Pete, we're going to have to tell them now," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I overheard Joe talking to you the other day," I said as I sighed. "It's obvious that I'm gaining weight, so it's not like we can hide it forever."

"Oh," Pete said as his head lowered. "I meant to talk to you about that, I really did."

"Pete, stop," I said. "It's fine."

"No, I should have told you," he said.

"Pete, it's seriously fine, just shut the hell up, jesus," I said.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Lets just go over there and get it over with," I said.

"Alright," Pete said.

I grabbed my jacket and Pete grabbed his, then we went out to the vehicle and drove over to Joe and Andy's place. Once we got there, we got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and Andy instantly opened the door.

"Patrick!" he shouted as he engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Ow," I groaned as I lightly hugged him back.

"Are you ok?" Andy asked, letting go of me.

"Yeah, just a little sore," I said.

"Sore?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll explain later," I said.

"Ok, well, come on in," he said as he motioned Pete and I inside.

Pete and I walked inside hand in hand and saw Joe chilling on the couch with his dog. He looked like he was about to fall asleep any second. We all walked over by him and sat down.

"Hey Joe," Pete said.

"Hey man," Joe said as he smiled. "What brings you two over?"

"Well, we came to explain something," I said.

"What?" Andy asked.

"Before he explains, just please remain open-minded here, ok?" Pete asked.

"Of course!" Joe and Andy said.

"Well, last week, Pete and I went to the doctor because I was getting sick almost every morning up until then," I said. "And well, um, how do I say this?"

"I think it's best to just tell them, baby," Pete said as he took my hand again.

"Well, uh, guys," I hesitated. "I-I'm, well, we're expecting."

"I'm sorry, what?" Joe asked. "It sounded like you just basically said that you're pregnant."

"I did," I said.

"What?!" Andy asked, chocking on his water.

"We went to the doctor and the doctor explained that this is extremely rare and only happens to a handful of men around the world," I said.

"Holy shit," Andy said.

"Tell me about it," Joe said.

"Oh god, you hate me now, don't you?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Patrick, no no no," Joe said as he got up and hugged me. "I don't think I could ever hate you."

"Same here, I mean you're one of my best friends," Andy said as he hugged me as well.

"Told you we had nothing to worry about, baby," Pete said as he gave my hand a squeeze.

I calmed down a few minutes later and then we all sat there for another good four hours or so and just talked. Pete and I told them about everything that's been going on with the whole situation and how we felt about it. They also gave us their feedback and told us that they were extremely happy for us. I was so glad they were ok about this. I know that this isn't news you get everyday...