XO (Pete's POV)

Thank. Mother. Fucking. God. Joe and Andy are finally here, but now this begins the hard part: Getting Patrick out to the vehicle. He said he could barely move as is, so making him walk a good thirty feet? Oh god. But he has to because we need to get to the hospital. There's no freaking way he can have this baby naturally, so it requires a C-section, and there is no way in hell I'm cutting Patrick open on the fucking kitchen floor.

"God, fucking traffic!" Joe shouted as he burst through the door.

"Fucking terrible!" Andy said as he popped in behind Joe.

"Ok, all that matters is that you're here now, but now this is going to be the hard part," I said. "Patrick said he could barely move and inch before, and now we have to get him out to the vehicle."

"P-Pete," Patrick said. "I-I think I can do i-it, I just n-need you and another p-person on my sides t-to help stabilize m-me."

"Of course!" I said. "Andy, can you help?"

"Yeah!" Andy said as he quickly ran to Patrick's left side, while I was on the right.

Andy and I each took one of Patrick's arms and helped him walk, but only got a good five feet before Patrick had to stop. Another minute later, we made it about fifteen feet, but got interrupted by another contraction that almost made Patrick fall to his knees, and he probably would have if Andy and I weren't holding onto him. We finally managed to get Patrick the rest of the way and into the vehicle, but that was definitely hard as well. After we got him in there, I quickly crawled in beside him and made him lay against my chest as the rest of his body was sprawled across the seats. Andy and Joe quickly hopped in the front seats and sped off. About another minute after we left, Patrick had what was probably the strongest contraction yet. They were now every other minute. God, we are cutting this so god damn close. This can't be good at all.

"P-Pet-Pete," Patrick stuttered out. "P-Please t-tell m-me we're a-almost t-there."

"Just another minute or two," I said. "Just hold on."

God, I was feeling terrible by now. Just seeing Patrick's desperation was killing me. He was so sweaty, breathing heavily, and he was burning hot to the touch. I felt so, so bad. I don't care what he says, I'd gladly take all of this pain away from him and put it all on me. I can't bear to see him hurt like this.

"Oh god!" Patrick screamed as he threw his head back and grabbed my hand. "Pete!"

"God, Patrick," I said, beginning to tear up. "I'm so sorry I did this to you."

"Don't be!" he screamed through the contraction.

"God dammit!" I said. "Guys, are we almost there? I don't think we can wait any longer."

"We're pulling into the parking lot now," Joe said as I felt the vehicle turn.

Joe quickly parked up by the entrance and then he and Andy got out and opened my door. I quickly slid out and then helped Patrick out, but once he stood up, he had another one and screamed again, making people that were in the parking lot look over. But those people were the least of our worries right now. Right now we had to worry about Patrick and his safety and the safety of our unborn baby.

We finally all managed to get Patrick inside and we told the people at the front desk what was going on. They understood and rushed to get Patrick into a room and get this in action.

Patrick was put in a room seconds later, literally, and a gown put on him. The doctors and nurses had him lay in the bed as they preoared everything. Just before they were about to start the procedure, Patrick had another one and gripped my hand super tight, making me whimper a little. They had given him some medication to knock him out while they basically cut him open, so he was beginning to doze off right after the contraction.

"Pete, thanks for being here," Patrick said before he was fully asleep.

I couldn't see what was going on with the procedure because there was a curtain type thing draped across Patrick's chest, so I couldn't see. I just sat next to Patrick, gripping his hand tightly as I anxiously awaited this to be over, to see our baby, and to see Patrick.