Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Patrick's POV)

Oh god. Did I really just tell Pete that I hated him? Yeah, I did, and to top it all off, I just slammed a door in his face and walked out of his life. Why am I such an idiot? Pete was right. Pete has been here for me through all of this and apparently I'm too blind to realize that. God dammit, Patrick, you're a fucking idiot.

I figured I'd let Pete cool down for a while, and myself really, so I decided that I'd go to Joe and Andy's place. At least their relationship isn't broken like mine. I walked there since I didn't have the keys and I got weird looks the whole time. That didn't exactly help the whole situation... Once I arrived, I slowly walked up to the door with my head down. I knocked and the door opened shortly afterwards.

"Patrick?" Joe asked as he pulled me inside. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"P-Pete and I got into a fight," I said, already in tears.

"Aw Patrick," he said as he hugged me while I cried.

"I didn't know where to go, so I came here," I said.

"You're always welcome here," he said.

"T-Thanks," I said.

"Want to tell me what happened?" he asked.

"S-Sure," I said.

Joe led me over to the couch where Andy was sitting down. He'd heard what we were talking about, so all he did was hug me when I sat down. I spent the next ten minutes crying and telling them what happened. Also about how much of an idiot I was and how I don't know why I even started that stupid fight with him. They uderstood and didn't say much, because well, there wasn't much to say. I stayed at their house for the next few hours calming down and letting Pete calm down as well.

"Hey Joe?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Could you bring me back home? I really want to apologize to Pete," I said.

"Of course," he said as he smiled and got up. "You wanna come, babe?"

"Nah, but I'll be anxiously awaiting your return," Andy said as he smiled and kissed Joe.

"Alright," Joe said as he smiled.

Joe and I walked out and then got into his vehicle. He drove the few minutes back to mine and Pete's place. He stopped the vehicle and I got out.

"Hey," Joe said as he rolled the window down. "Call me if you need any help or anything."

"Thanks, I will," I said as I smiled and waved.

I walked inside and Joe pulled away. I took a deep breath before I reached our door. I showly opened it and instantly smelled alcohol. I opened the door the rest of the way and saw Pete on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand, also with a few more bottles of beer surrounding him. God, I felt even worse now.

"P-Pete?" I asked as I closed the door.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked as he glanced over at me.

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for getting upset at you today. I thought about it and I was just being an idiot. I don't know why I got so mad at you," I said.

"Seriously?" he asked as he sat up.

"Yeah," I said.

"Want to know something?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm sorry too," he said. "I was being a dick and I didn't mean anything I said."

"Pete, I don't really hate you," I said.

"I-I know you don't," he said as a tear escaped his eye. "You just said it because you were mad."

"Still though, I shouldn't have said it. Peter, I could never hate you. You're the only one I've ever loved and you'll be the last," I explained.

Pete didn't say anything else, all he did was give me a small smile and hug me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed him. There's nothing better that being in Pete's arms.