14|THE OVERLOOKED✔

' I look at her sometimes and wonder out of all the faces in the worldhow did I find one that was so perfect for me?'

how did I find one that was so perfect for me?'

__________

"YOU READY?" Stiles questions, giving me a sincere look as he clutches my hand tightly.

I can see that he's nervous, scared even. Who wouldn't be? We're stuck in a hospital filled with supernaturals, with us being only human.

With a shake breath and fearful eyes, I nod. Stiles sends me a small smile, in hopes to make me more comfortable.

Both of us silently push the doors to the hospital room open, trying to be as quiet as possible.

We'd be dead meat if one of the Alphas hears us.

My eyes widen when I notice Scott and Peter still fighting the twins, my blood almost runs cold at the sight. I pray to God that Scott will be fine.

Stiles wastes no time, already moving in the opposite direction of the fight, dragging me along with him.

Taking subtle jogs through the seemingly to quiet and eerie hospital corridors, I heave a breath of relief as we come to the double doors, EXIT marking them.

Pushing through the doors, I am relieved to see the ambulance is still outside, just like Melissa said it would be. Cora is in the ambulance, Derek being the one who safely secured her.

Before I am able to move towards the doors of the ambulance, my eyes widen in horror as the smell of blood invades my senses.

There, next to the ambulance, lays the driver, blood pooling from his lifeless body.

"Stiles." I croak, his eyes roaming to where I'm staring at.

"Okay okay okay-" he panicks, eyes flickering around and I can see his mind is a whirlpool, him trying to think of something, anything, that can help our situation.

"Get in." Stiles commands quickly, opening the ambulance doors as both of us hop in, him then closing the doors again.

"Cora?" My eyes travel to the seemingly lifeless and extremely pale girl. Her lips are slightly apart, a shade of sickly blue covering them as her eyes are softly shut.

Moving toward the girl, my heart hammers when I notice that she is not breathing.

Quickly coming to action, I place two of my fingers on her neck, in search for her pulse.

Nothing.

Cora Hale is lifeless, dead.

"Oh god, no no no."

"What is it? What's wrong?" Stiles immediately bombards me with questions, my panicked state alarming him.

"She's not breathing." I whimper,