First Day

TJ POV

"I said ima ride for my mutha fuckin nigga , most likely Ima die with my finger on the trigger, I've been grindin' outside all day with my nigga and I ain't going in unless im with my nigga , ... My nigga my nigga"

On my way to school , blasting my shit . Man this year will be my year just like every other year ahaa. oh SHIT! , I forgot about Stephanie.

As , I made my U turn , this dumb ass long neck head ass nigga cut me off on the road in shit. "AYO, WTF WAS THAT " I yelled . He stops his little as mini van gets out and say " fuck you mean bitch" he shrieked . First off little nigga i ain't no bitch , second learn how to fucking drive and have curtsy & stop being a DUMB ASS NIGGA. "I yelled. He walks over my car,& try's to open the door, but instead I rolled down my window and punch him in his face & pull off . I'm going 20 miles per hour just to get away from that nigga .

*****

I pull up at steph's house . She walks out the house with her best outfit on looking good as fuck.. Mmmm as I say to myself . Man if I can get one day alone with her , I swear to beans and rice I'll give her the most mind blowing orgasms she ever had. Ahhha. She opens the door and gets in . Im still day dreaming about my fantasy with her. But as usual she starts yelling in my ear just to get attention again. Ughh , uh .... What man ? I said annoyed DRIVE NIGGAA SHESH she replied

We get to school 5 mins before the bell ring , she gets out and runs to her boyfriend chance , who truly do not like , he think he slick but oooo one day ima catch his ass slippin'. As I stare he flashes a evil smile at me .