A little twisted

Q POV

Yoda!!!!! Wassup this the lil homie Q not Que get it right . Q comes from my original name , Ja'Quaylla. But I'm 5inches of chocolate mocha latte , yes I'm short so mf what my girl ain't complaining. Im Haitian and Bahamian. I'm laid back and just love to kick it and vibe. Don't get me wrong though I ain't lazy , a nigga gets out there and grind, can't live my life bein broke. Shxt all the ladies love some Q but believe it or not I'm too in love with my baby Lisa shit we don't love these hoes, these hoes for everybody!

***********************************************

Lisa POV

Hey guys . I see you met my baby or nah ( lol insider) but yeah Black,Vietnamese, and Dominican. Im 5'3 or '4 tall. Im thick in all the right places . Im 17 years young and she's 19 . Yes we live on out own for various different reasons but mainly so we can be together with no interruptions. im cool people but play me bitch and you will get dirt! real quick. best believe that. but besides that's im a all aroud person that's everybody ;ove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV

I'm at the bar, trying to clear my mind off of life right now because its became very stressful for me because this is my senior year of high and everything just seem so stressful and a lot to do in a short period of time. so when I got in I got me a drink and headed to the dance floor, started dancing with a couple of people, but not serious because I do remember I'm in a relationship. I spot this one fine ass stud at the bar, I finally made my way to go talk to her, I walk up behind her and tapped her on her shoulder. she turned around so fast that I jumped . " oh shit , shawty my bad." .she says " its okay , I shouldn't have came up behind you without your awareness.". I reply " its cool mama, you wanna take a seat?" she asked and I said sure why not but inside I'm like YES TF YES , it will be my pleasure. I sat down with her, I just begin to stare at her, because i can she that's something is troubling her, so I take it upon myself to ask what's wrong, " hey, ummmmmm * rub the back of my neck,* what's your name?" i asked " TJ and yours?" she asked " Lisa, if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong, I see there's something bothering you," " no I don't mind you asking at all, but everything is going bad, I love my best friend more than a best friend, she hates me because she thinks I'm lying to her about her rotten ass, cheating, no good ass boyfriend cheating on her. I caught him and some other chick fucking in the stairwell in school. and now she hates me." she says dropping tear." BAAARRRRTENDEEER can I get 9 SHOTTTSSS!!!!!!" * she yells* i wipe the tear away and hugs and say its going to be okay, if she's truly your best friend she will come back and apologize and realize she was wrong for what she did. by that i get up and kissed her forehead and told her ill be right back, i have to use the bathroom. i get up and goes in the bathroom and handle my business, and walk right out. I see a crowd of people standing in a circle , surrounding this one person. I search around for TJ but she no where to be found. I walk towards the crowd to find out what they are surrounding. and there was TJ passed on the floor, with her drink in her hand. i bust through everyone. I asked someone can they help me bring TJ to my car, and this bodyguard looking dude, helps me. I gets in my car and pull off. I pull up in my drive way. I went in the house , asked Q can she help me bring someone in, on the way i told her what happened,.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q POV

My girl done brought  in some lil stud, that passed out at the bar. I did catch a little attitude at the fact that she brought another stud home but i know it wasn't like that. She knows better than that. but we laid her in the guest room, and left a note and some pills and a water bottle just in case wake up anytime soon. I flopped down on the coach to continue to watch the heats whoop ass against the cavilers. Lisa comes in front of me, blocking the TV , I'm moving around trying to see the damn TV but her fat ass in the way. * I wave my hand* to tell her to move out the way before I miss something important. she comes and wraps her legs around my waist and starts kissing me. I'm trying to see the TV because someone done made a fucking 3 and i missed that shit. i guess she realized i wasn't focused on her, so she deepin' the kiss, and that caught my attention, i eventually gave in and start to passionately kiss her back to let her know that she has all my attention. She then kisses my cheeks , then down to my neck, she begins to suck and kind of bite my neck, I bite my lip because ion really like to moan because I think it makes me sound like a little bitch. But she starts to suck harder and harder, so i eventually let out a soft but a little loud moan in her hear. She gets up and leads me into the room.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie POV

I wake up, I feel around and chance not here. So I get up and takes me a shower, walks downstairs to see a note on the refrigerator , from chance saying " Babe, I stopped out to take of some things with my homies and my family. your breakfast is in the microwave .. and btw, last night was amazing baby, I love you.." I smiled and looked into thee microwave, he fixed me eggs, bacon, sausage, toast.  I finished my food. and texted Her.

***********************************************************************************

AUTHOR

okay you guys I think this chapter was okay, but I promise you tomorrow will be WWWAAAY better.

By the end of the next chapter, your panties will be soaked . and you might just get mad. idk maybe :)

VOTE=10 & Comment what should happen :)