Right In Front Of Me

DeeJay POV

Ugh! Okay , how heavy ? I asked because you know , I may be a aggressive, Dominant women but I'm not a man . I said . She giggled " it shouldn't be that heavy " . I went back up stairs to slip on some shoes. I got out to the car , looking for a package or something. But no , she wants me to carry in some girl , that she probably met at some club. Smh.Well , I picked her up bridal style and carried her in and laid her down on the couch . As soon as I put her down, her beauty caught my eye quick. The more I stare , the more her face became familiar in a way that I can't explain. Like where I knew her from . I went into the kitchen , "who is that girl? " I gave her a straight look." Familiar huh? Im surpised you don't know who she is?" She smiled . I'm thinking the fuck is she talking about. How could I possibly know who that beautiful creature is. " man , stop playing games tay, who is she!?" I said sternly . " ugh ! Okay damn , you no damn fun. Thats Stephanie dumb ass!" She shouted. I paused for at least 5 mins because all I can hear is Tay calling me trying to bring back to earth.

**FLASH BACK**
" Yooooo deejay !! Guess what ?" My best friend Rue said running up to me . "What?" Laughs . "You remember that new girl?" , " yea...." I said trailing off "Well I just heard She Got from a little bird that she got a little crushy crush on " she said cheesing really hard.
As for me im really excited , why ? Because the finest girl that stepped foot in this school just asked for me.
So as im sitting thinking about it . I feel a small tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around seeing who interrupted my thoughts and shit . And it was the One person I was thinking about.
"Hi" she said shyly. "I smile " wassup love ?" " nothing , um this is awkward but do you wanna hang out later?" I get so caught up in whats being said to me right now, that I didn't even notice she had stop talking . " im sorry never mind , I shouldn't have bothered you." I snapped out. "Nah you good mama, I would love to,& a little birdie told me everything.btw im interested in you also" I say with a Wink and a kiss and I walked away leaving her gorgeous ass speechless .
But few weeks later she chose this new girl over me. And then when the girl played her , she tried to come to me and I just simply ignored her.
*Flash Back Over*
" wow , she grown since the last time I saw her, where do you find her?" I asked confusingly "well , just know I saw her laying on a park bench , around the boy I was messing with house. " ...." Mhm well I'll take her up in my room . " with that being said . I took her upstairs , laid her down . Took her shirt and jeans off & wrapped under the covers. "How can she sleep through all of this ?" I whispered to myself
----------------------------------
TJ POV

As Ciara was driving , I was sitting back thinking to myself . How did i end up where I was . And Who did it and why? I haven't did anything to anyone . But it dawned on me that I've had this rough patch with my best friend I was madly in loved with but tried to keep her hurt from getting broken . *Shrugs * hopefully she'll find out . I soon felt something rubbing against my leg , I look down and it's Ciara's hand . I guess she notice that I was kinda tensed and deep though . " it's okay . " she simply said with a smile . & that there just warmed my heart a little . "Ciara ?" ..." Yes baby " .. " What happened to me?" ... With that she gave me a blank face and continued to focus in the road.
------------------------------------
Lisa POV

I wake up feeling wonderful , I looked I over to see Hella suitcases packed near the door . I get and goes to the bathroom to find a note .: " hey Babygirl, it's me ... I have some news for you. I was just thinking we should head back to Florida because I feel like we was way better there then here. So here's your bubble bath , and some chocolate covered strawberries & red wine ,. So that you can relax while I go book the flight and let my brother know we heading back . Kisses baby , Muaaaah, love daddy Q " . I just smiled and laid the note down and enjoyed my bath. I hears the a knock on my door . I get up , grabs my robe and puts it on " Who is it?" I screamed " Me , open up!" I heard a familiar voice say . I opened it , she throw me up against the walk and started kissing me every where .....
--------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry for the long ass wait .
But I need a Co-Writer , if interested please inbox me or Kik me at Respect_nia