Right In Front Of Me

LISA POV

I'm So glad that I got my prince back. I realized these pass few days , that she is all I need right now and forever more. She's been there since day one. If I wasn't for her I wouldn't be here right now. Everything that we went through we gotten pass, so right there should tell me that she is not going any where and neither am I.

As I laid in her arms, my mind is only on how wonderful this girl is forreal. I look up at an adorable, sleeping Q. I gently , lifted myself up , so that me and her is face to face. I softly kiss her lips, her eyes slowly opens. Ughhh here she go , giving me her award winning smile. Gosh, I love her smile. It feel like forever since ive seen that smile. " I love you baby" I say with some much passion . She grins, " I love you more babe." and with that we fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Q POV

Damn, I really thought stephanie would be the one actually for me. But after today , like I always thought from the start , Lisa is the one for me and always will. It's just something about her that got a tight ass grip on me. But that's fine with me, I'm ready to settle down....
I get up , thinking I'm ready to go back to my home state, because I don't want to run into Stephanie again at all. So I start packing my things and Lisa's too. After packing our clothes , I'll fix her breakfast and tell the news. I guess she'll be excited .
---------------------------------------
Stephanie POV

Why didn't I listen to my best friend . The one that I swore up and down that she was lying and jealous that she couldn't get a relationship like what we had. But now I see that I was WAY off. *sigh* I just don't know what to do now . Q is gone , I now see how she felt to be rejected by someone you wanted the most. I guess you an say everything happens for a reason....

I woke up feeling these nice warm arms around me , then I felt so secured , so loved. So I just laid there not knowing who's arms nor who bed and house I am in. I fell back asleep.
I woke up to the smell of breakfast . I look down, I'm fucking half naked in an unknown bed.! I shrieked
I immediately get up. "OMG , what did I do last night ?" Was it a dream , please be one. I glances around trying to figure who's house im in. I find picture on the night stand . " Fuck, this girl is gorgeous ," I thought to myself . Wait ! I've seen her before , but where......
-----------------------------------------
TJ POV

The doc said I can go home today . Finally ! "Next time , can you have well mannered , respectful guest come visit you." Said the beautiful nurse thats been taking care of me for the past few days. " huh?" What is she talking about, I don't remember having nobody coming to see me besides this beautiful girl I woke up to this morning . But im bound to find out what happened while I was in here & most definitely get my revenge back.........
-------------------------------------
Unknown POV

I feel bad . I didn't know he had a girlfriend . Especially someone I know from back in middle school. * I smiles to myself * I remember she had a huge crush on my sister . DeeJay. I can't wait to tell her who I saw. But I might just change the story up just a little bit. As I walk to the street , on my way home. I spot some girl laying on this bench. It's cold as fuck out here. Why would anybody sleep in this weather. I go to wake the person, * gasp* it's the girl that went off earlier.....
I picked her up bridal style , and carried her to my car . As I drove back home, I just kept looking back to see if she was up. Man was knocked out cold. Moment later, I pulled up in the drive way . I glanced back one more last time. *sigh* I'm so sorry Stephanie " I whispered . I get out the car, I get in the house "DEEJAY!!!!" I screamed . She runs down stairs like I screamed as though I was in trouble lol. That made me giggle. "What!" She said gasping for air. "Can you please go to my car , & get something out my back seat , I can't carry it , it's heavy .
-----------------

AUTHOR NOTE

Man, I had a major writers block . But if you have any ideas . Just hit my inbox . Or Kik me @ respect_nia

I'll be updating every Thursday . Well at least I'll try . Thanks for the support :) love you guys 😘😘