Right In Front Of Me

Q POV

I can't Believe She Had The Nerve to Show Up Here . " What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?" I say sternly. she still staring at me like I'm crazy. " Are You Going To Say Anything? HELLO" as I said that a tear slowly crept out of her eyes, Lord, Knows I hate to her cry, but what should care. She wasn't thinking about me crying when she was lip locking with Ciara bum ass. I took my hand and wiped her tear, " Don't Cry BabyGirl, Please Don't" I say slowly. She pushed my hand away, I'm like What The Fuck!. " NO DON'T FEEL SORRY ME Q, PLEASE I DONT DESERVE IT. I SWEAR ON BEANS I DONT BECAUSE  FUCK AROUND AND HURTED YOU. I PROMISED I WOULDN'T , I WAS TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT MYSELF AND BEING SELFISH ASF. I DONT DERSERVE YOU ONE BIT." As the tears flowed down her face like rain drops. She turns to Stephanie and simply says you can have her. She turns and Walks away. I grabs her wrist and pulls her into a deep intense Kiss. Which caused both of us to cry hard. I hear Stephanie behind me gagging. I back up from the kiss, " Babygirl, you know I don't want to lose you. But that killed the fuck out of me, to see the only women I thought was just mine, Kiss on another Bitch, Especially I guess an Ex of Yours. " " I know , I regret it so much baby, I was really wrong . I've noticed today that YOU I can't live without because them few hours I had without  you was cold very COLD. and I couldn't take it. But Baby can Please Give Me Another Chance, I'll Do Whatever It Takes to Gain Your Trust Back, Just Please Don't Leave ME." I can see in her eyes she means every word she said to me . But with that being said, I locked my fingers into hers, Lead her To OUR Bedroom. I Stop and Turns back to Stephanie , She sitting there at The Stairs with her mouth wide open. So I threw a chip in her mouth "BALLIN'" I laughed " See Your Way Out Love." With that we continued upstairs. As Soon as I shut my door, I heard me front slam so hard that my pictures on my wall fell. Then I hear my car go off, I looked out my window so quick, to see Stephanie Hoe ass Throw a fucking Stick at my Damn car. I shook it off and looked at my beautiful wife. smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIARA POV

Damn, Man all this happening because a small hoe ass Bitch that Almost Fell for again. I'm still sitting looking Over TJ Hospital bed. I can No longer deal with the drama. I have to straighten up, If I'm Going To Continue To Get With TJ. As Tears flowed Down My Face I Felt Someone Squeeze My Hand. I looked over and It's TJ looking Over at Me. " What's Wrong Mama?" Tj asked softly . " Baby, I wanna do right by you, I want to be with you. You make me feel like I'm the Only Girl in the world. We both opened up to each other. I never really done that with no one but one person. I feel so safe with you." as tears started to take over . Tj Leaned over and kissed my cheek ," That's great mama, I want the same thing baby, Just promise me you wont take me heart and just stomp on it." she says while she wipes the tears from falling, " Yes Baby, I promised" . She patted the bed, and motioned me to come lay with her. " Are you sure, aren't you in any pain?" " no baby, im fine, as longs as you are in my arms, your worth  the pain". So I climb on to the bed, layed in her arms. I felt her soft lips kiss my forehead. I immediately Melted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEPHANIE POV

I Can't Believe I Just Wasted My Time Trying to Get This Bitch. Then She Goes Back To Her Hoe Ass Girlfriend . *sigh* I guess we weren't meant to be after all.  But Mainly I'm glad she found her " Love Of Her Life". It's whatever . I made my way to my baby house. I just feel like he's the only one I can count on right now. I pull up to his house to see this unknown car in his drive way. I've notice its Not his Parents, because they suppose to be out of town this week. I knock on the door. But I'm guessing he's sleep so I look under his front door mat, with the spare key under it. I remember meeting his parents. His mom was so nice, she told me  if I needed anything that she was there for me and that there would be a spare key under the door mat just in case. So, I took this as a must. I opened the door, just to hear some noise upstairs. But I ignored it. I went straight to the kitchen, fixed my man something to eat. Nice Spaghetti with sausage and warm Garlic bread, with some Blueberry flavored Kool-Aid . Just like he likes it. I sat this dinner table set up. went upstairs to get freshened up for this special night planned.

I cut on the hallway lights so that I can see where I was going. I get to His Room because that's where all my clothes are, just in case I spend the night. I opened the door. His room was a damn mess, clothes every where.  Lights lite LOW. That put a small grin to my face because im thinking he's already got a little something planned. So I go in and changed into my Sexy Pink Lingerie. I laying  across his bed. Just to hear all types of noise in the next room. I'm guessing his parents are home, because its there room next to his. *stank face* I can't believe his Parents is getting their nasty on. *shivers* Ewww just the thought of that gives me the chills. I walk out in to the hallway, Puts my hear to the door. I overheard someone say " YESS DADDY , RIGHT THERE" if I wasn't mistaken that women's voice sounded a little bit too young to be his mother's. I cracked the door opened a little just to peek to see if his dad is having an affair with a younger female. God Knows That I Regret To Doing That.  As I saw Who The Couple was MY Heart Dropped, & Sadness & Grief Immediately took over My body. My Legs grown weak. I fell right to the floor. That there caused the couple to stop and gasp to the noise they heard. The One Person I Thought That Would Ever Hurt Me Ran Over To Me Pleading Guilt. I Just Looked Up, With All The Strength In Me I Punched The Shit Outa Him & Yelled "YOU FILTHY ASS BITCH, DONT YOU EVER ,IN YOUR LIFE AS LONGS YOU AND I LIVE ON THIS EARTH TALK TO ME AGAIN."  with that I ran out the room down stairs. Threw everything into the floor. Set it off on fire on his Front porch. Ran All The Way To The Park. I Laid On the Slide, Cried..................... I blacked OUT....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks For The Ones That Stuck With Me. I'm Truly Sorry For The Major Wait.

Comment & Vote=10  For the NExt Update To Happen :)