Chapter 11

Q POV

On the way of taking TJ home, Stephanie just continue to call and i continue to ignore it. During the ride, TJ was telling me how she ended up being at the bar. Im like damn her bestfriend must be amazing. I pulled up at her house dapped her up and went on about my business. I turned on my phone and saw i had hella missed calls. But sadly they all from Stephanie . I stopped by the store to pick up a few things needed. I called steph back.
Her: Hello
Me: Yeah , you got my attention Talk!
Her: Okay , i was wondering can you stop by my house , please i wanna have this converson in peron please.
Me: fah what? why can't just say it through the phone. ?
Her: Because it personal and i feel like i can trust you and for you to give me your honest opinion.
Me: *sigh* sure , yo just give me and hour and a half & ill be over there. Do you still live in the same house?
Her: Yeah, thank you :)
i hang up. I turned around and bumped into someone. and i looked up it was some girl. "My bad," i grabbed my stuff and started to walk off. But i heard someone behind so i turned around and ut was the same girl she handed me a piece of paper, i guess with her number on, but i just turned around and balled the paper up and threw it somewhere, and kept it moving.
I pull up in my drive way. Walks in with ciara sitting on the couch and my baby standing by the dor, they both looking crazy, Wtf they staring at .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TJ POV

Q dropped me off, I walk in my room . I just want to lay down and just sleep.  I turned my phone on and put it on the charger. I wake up 10 mins later because my phone was going off, I looked at it and i had like 10 missed text messages and like 3 missed calls from ciara and my homie. But still no call or sign or stephanie. Man , shit i still can't believe we actually going through this. I just sat there thinking about the whole situatn to the point where i felt a drop on my leg. i lookin the mirror  my eyes are puffy red. Damn i didn even know i was crying. Ever since , My dad died i never really cried at all, some people would think i've became cold hearted like shit. I went to the bathroom wipedy face and texted ciara back and fell asleep.
*1hour later*
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked t and all i hear is nice soft voice saying my name. That gave me chills. "Yes" i said. " Wyd , ive been trying to reach over the past day" ciara said with concern. " I havent been feeling any good lately , but im sorry mama" i said " well can i come over?" she says happily " yea sure ill text you the address" .
Moments later , I hear a knock at the door. Its Ciara. I let her in . " Do you want something to munch on or something to drink ?" " yes please" she replies softly.  I go get us something to eat and drink and sits next to her on the couch and hand her he pizza and drink, Man, We sat there an talked for damn near 4 hours about any and everything. we Laughed, Cried and shared just about everything to each other. The next my phones vibrates , and I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I check my messages. It's from Ciara " Hey Love, I made you breakfast, it's in the oven. Ill be back, I went home to get a change of clothes. " I smiled " Ared, boo ill see you in a little bit" . I get up and walk up the stairs . Damn, this girl can throw down in the kitchen. I love a women that can cook, I took my shower just thinking bout Ciara. She's amazing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chance POV

I call my baby, to let her know I wont be home In two days, because she knows about the shit I do and take care of. and Next I'll be taking care of the dike ass bitch she call a fucking best friend.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Ciara POV

I leave Lisa crib, to visit my future baby. She Just amazing person in and out, Yesterday night me and her had a heart to heart conversation. we laughed and shed a couple tears. But not Much because WE DON"Y LOVE THESE HOES MAN,lol but she told all about her best friend Stephanie and how she feels for her and about Chance. Damn, bruh if I knew all this was happening I wouldn't have went on fa chance. But it is what it is. And I told her how mw and Chance been fucking around and my personal life. I might just fell for her maybe a little. What Y'all think ?

__________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR

hey, I just wanted to update for y'all I didn't want to keep y'all waiting no longer.
Yess this chapter was boring.. boooo hoo hooo. Just inbox me what you think you should happen with everyone,

Will Ciara & TJ become One?
What does Chance have going on?
What Steph needs with Q?

Vote=10 Comment