Chapter 12

Q POV

As I was driving, me and TJ had a warm talk. Just about why he was at the bar In the first place and she was telling me that she's in love with her best friend ever since they we're little but it seems as now she will never get to express how she really feel towards her because they got in this huge argument over a no good as nigga. But anyways my phone was ringing off the hook because Stephanie wouldn't stop texting me. So when I finally dropped TJ off , I called her and asked what the fuck does she wants? " I just want to talk to you , can you come over please?" she pleaded . " No hell No, I don't want nothing to do with your ass. bruh bye!" with that being said I hung up. I pulled off . While I was driving she was blowing my phone thee fuck UP!. So eventually I finally gave in and answered her call and told Alright Damn, just text me your address." . She did actually what I said and I put in my GPS. I pulled up in her drive way, got out my car, as soon as I got to the door, she opened it before I even get the chance to knock. I walk in and she leads me to the kitchen asked me " Are you thirsty?" I said nah, now why am I here?" Talk!.

............................................................

Stephanie POV

I was just pasting back and fourth waiting for her to come. I don't know If I want to tell her about my problems. I think she still hates me because of what happen ninth grade year. I really feel bad to put her down like that. But I hope she forgiven me for it. In the train of all my possible thoughts thats was running through my head . I heard a car beep , I looked out the window and she her walking up the pathway . As soon as she step up, I opened the door. I give her the signal to come in. I lead her to the kitchen "Are you thirsty?" I asked "nah , now why am I here?" Talk ! She barked. That there startled me and just then I knew she hasn't forgiven me . But I shook it off and I asked her has she yet to forgiven me. She sat there in silence and just stared at me . "Man , to be honest I don't know , I thought I did but when you called that morning all the hurt and anger just rushed back. But to be honest I've became mature enough to know that I understood , you weren't ready to be with a girl because you I guess as you say "straight". But yeah you A1 in my book Shawty. " When she said that , some hoe I grew comfort with her now. So , I just blurted out my situation .

................................................................

Chance POV

I went to my homie house real quick , so I can make a deal with his sisters and their home girl . I walked in , saw all them niggas playing the game. Man , these niggas look like big ass kids , fighting over who gets to be first player . Yo! where ya sister Swift at bruh? W/o (without ) turning towards me , he pointed upstairs . I walk up the 10 steps : I hear laughing . I knocked and she opened the door laughing her ass off. "Wassup, *she dapped me up * yo I need y'all for something real big .
They all looked .
3 Studs:
Swift: LightSkin , long red & black dreads , slim built . Light brown eyes . With a sleeve full of tats.

Rae: Dark skinned , nice shape up, with waves. Diamond earrings, skinny , about 5'7 . No tats

Rico : Hispanic , long brown hair , slim , tatted all the way. Light skin , hazel eyes .
2 Femmes
Layzia: African American , 5'2 , Brown Skinned. Thick in all the right places. Brown Eyes.

After I tell them what I needed them to do, they all told fuck ass no, because they already fucked up a couple years back killing ah nigga and almost getting caught. So i guess that means i have to do what i have to do by myself along with a few homies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TJ POV

Yo I'm sorta feeling shorty. Like something about her that makes me feel different inside. Yeah she did some fucked up stuff in her past and recently. But she was bold enough to tell me everything that is good and bad in her life an i respect that. But since im thinking about her cute ass, let me call her
* Dials her number* * Phone Rings
Ciara: Hello?
Me: Hey wassup boo
Ciara: Nothing Much baby, Whats up with you?
Me: Shit, chillen bored looking for your company.
Ciara: Is tha right ?
Me: Yeah mama, Come slide through
Ciara: Ight give me a hour.
Me: Ight cool ove, see you when you get here.
 *Hungs up*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciara POV