Chapter 13

Stephanie POV

That girl will be mine, if its the last thing I do. Up all night thinking, I suddenly fell asleep. *few hours later* my phone rings, and rings just about the 8th ring I finally got up and answered, As soon I answered it , I immediately dropped my phone , and my heart stopped , I started balling tears. Immediately  , I grabbed my phone, and keys and jumped in my car. I ran through 5 red lights, rushing to the hospital. I ran into the hospital trying catch my breath, I get to the front desk, " Is there a Terrika Johnson here?"

Lady: Um hold on ma'am, please take a seat over there and wait until I get to you. * she puts the phone back to her ear* .. I knocked the shit right out of her hand, Look lady, can you fucking tell me where my fucking bestfriend is NOW before I slapped the fuck outta your dumb ass! I say angrily . She pointed towards these double doors, and says " she's in room 309, go through those doors , go straight down and 309 will be on your left." " thank you, damn" I started running down the hall, I found 309... when I got in there, my heart dropped.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciara POV

10 mins later the ambulance finally came. They rushed out the noisy ass truck, and laid her on the stretcher . "Ma'am do you want to ride in the ambulance with us or you will meet us there?" a tall white man asked " yes *sniff* I will". On my way to the hospital, I stayed by her side, holding her hand tightly, barely taking my eyes off of her. I couldn't believe my eyes. We arrived at the ER, they quickly rushed her in the hospital. " WE NEED A DOCTOR ! RIGHT AWAY" they yelled. I ran, with them towards they surgery room , I felt a someone grab me " Ma'am you can not enter the surgery room, but you can surely sit out in the waiting room and feel out some paper work and make necessary calls for Ms.Johnson" he said calmly. I snatched my arm away from him and stormed off. Pacing back in forth , waiting for the surgery to be finish.

*3 hours later *

" The Family of Ms. Terrika Johnson?" I immediately got up. " Yes right here, I'm her girlfriend" I say worried. . " is she okay? how is she?" I say in one breath. " Well , she lost a good amount of blood, but she now resting, she doing great but she has to stay here for at least 2 weeks or so before returning home. But feel free to go see her , she's in room 309". I rushed my ass to her room. When I saw her I burst into tears, seeing her this way cut me deep, because I just saw her right before this happened to her. I feel terrible, I wasn't there for her. I sat next to her, Her shoulder , and the right side of her body was casted, and a bandage wrapped around her head. I kissed her forehead and held her hand and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance POV

yeah, that will teach that dumb bitch, not to fuck with me no more. Now time to go get my booty call. Ah nigga horny as fuck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie POV

I dropped to my knee's ,my heart damn near stopped when i saw her all wrapped up. My tears starts to come harder and harded by the minute.

I spot some girl, laying on the other side of the bed, holding TJ's hand. I walk over , taps her " Who are you?" i asked. The girl woke up, looked at my up and down and said " I'm her Girlfriend, you must be her best friend?" she says softly. "Yeah i am, and i didnt know she had a girlfriend, but what happened? will she be okay? what the doctor say?" i hit her with all this questions while catching my breath. " Well,  i don't know what actually happened but when i left from her place, i realized i left something of mines at her place, so i went back and i seen her front door open so i rushed up to her door, but i tripped over something, it happened to be her body, and then i called the police , but she got shot 2 twice on the right side of her body. The doc sais she lost a good amount of blood but she'll be okay. She has to rest now, but she will not be able to go home until a few wekks later." she exclaim, while tears flowing down her face. which made me cry even harder. I walked out and called Q