Awwww Shit

Lisa POV

I woke up feeling great. Man, my baby treats me just right, in and out of the sheets. So I decides to cook her all her favorites and call in late to work for and me today. mmmmmm :). She walks down stairs like there's something bothering her, because didn't seem so thrilled that I'm slaving over this hot ass stove cooking all her favorite breakfast food. Well technically it's not all breakfast because she not that much fan of breakfast time. She I slowly goes over towards her, rubbing her back saying "What's wrong baby?" *silence*. once again I asks her "Baby, what's wrong, you can tell me ." She lifts her head and smiles, lying through all her teeth saying " nothing baby, I'm just tired from giving the business last night , got damn." as she grabs me closer and kisses me. I knew she was lying but I didn't want to push it so I let it go before it ruins my plans for this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q POV

I can't believe she had the nerve to text me after 3 years of not talking to me throughout the school year. But when its senior year she decides to have a conversation with me. Man, BULLSHIT !. I eat my breakfast, she grabs me from behind and says " baby, come with me to give TJ her breakfast please." So I did as she asked, she grabbed her breakfast, and I grabbed the girl's drink, some pills and follow behind Lisa. I took the food and sat it down and gave Lisa  the water and pill. " Rise and shine Drunky " she says smiling. Tj wakes up " Welcome Back Jit" I say. She sits up and takes the pill " Who are y'all two ? and where am I ?" I laughed and say " well im Q, and this is Lisa . We just moved back here a few weeks back. But um we saw you passed out at the bar yesterday so my girl brought you here, to make sure you safe. "

___________________________________________________________________________

TJ POV

Well, thank you for helping me , and I'm sorry I didn't remember you Ms.Lisa I say smiling, then I look over at Q and she gives me that You better not be flirting with my girl look, so I quickly lose the smile I had . And said well, ima go and get out of y'all way. That's when lisa grabbed me and said No here and handed me breakfast and she lead me down stairs. I can feel Q eyes Staring the Fuck Outta me as I was walking behind Lisa, and Boy was her ass was Fat as fuck. I bit down on my bottom lip. She patted the seat and said "sit". I did as I was told and started to eat . While Q is over flowing me with question. I answered them all without hesitation. Then she lightened up because I told her I went to the same school as she did . But I never seen her one day of my life and its funny that we both seniors but I never saw in neither of my classes. Oh well.  that's cool. I finished up and asked Q could she drop me off at my house . She said ight cool, but first what's ya 10, so we can stay in touch . I said ight cool bet. I gave her my 10, gave Lisa a hug and we headed out.

**************************************************************************************************************

Chance POV

man, I'm beyond pissed. I go to my homeboy crib and tell him what's been happening lately. He instantly became Pissed just as much as I was. So we sat up a plan to get this Dike ass Bitch back in her place.
**************************************************************************************************************

Ciara POV

Damn, fuck . Ima text my future wife " Hey Boo?" .... hours later I gotten nothing yet. So I called her 10 times, and still no answer but voicemail. Man, tf is up with her now ? . Anyways, Ima go to my sister's crib and see what's with her and her boo thang Lisa. I get on the bus, calling Lisa , wassup girl ? " Nothing much boo what's up? she says " Nothing ,I'm on my way over there." "RD cool". then she hung up. I get to her house, not seeing Q's car there. I knock on the door, She's opens it , She had on this nice tight booty shorts that's just made her ass look mighty fine. with  a tink top that showed her nice sized breast as I stared, she grabbed me , and shut the door and pushed me up against the door and started kissing me passionately , and in between kisses. She says I miss you baby. I give in and start kissing her back, knowing this shit Is wrong, Man this girl used to be my everything. until Q took her, but i'm cool with it.  She won her fair and square. I flip us over , where her back is up against the wall, I start kissing and sucking on her neck. until I her a beep . which is the sound of Q's car. I stop and told her that her baby is here with an attitude . I go and sits on the couch. Q walks in and I smell something weird .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR

y'all I know this chapter wasn't all that good, but yeah next chapter will be everything :) I promise.

Vote= 10 and Comment Some ideas Please.

I want to include some of my fans and readers in this book also.
But i just want to thank y'all for all the love and support to me and this book :)