New entry

Chance POV

Next thing you know , I bright ass light being flashed in my eye. I wake up , im in the nursing office laying here with this ugly ass nurse I hated so much. I asked her what happened and she said "you got knocked tf out . That's what " . Damn, well anyways , am I okay . "Yeah you okay you just a blackened eye . You can see perfectly still so, your good to go" she replied. I jumped up and looked at what time it was, school was almost over in 10 mins . So I just sat there for 5 more mins & left and went to my locker . I texted Ciara " meet me at my car love ;)" she replies " alright boo ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciara POV

The bell rang FINALLY. Sheesh , my day was pretty chills. I get my stuff out of my locker & headed to chance's car. Until I bumped into the girl I saw earlier talking to my future. I turned around and yelled " Ayo watch where tf you going next time hoe.!" She didn't even turn she just simply gave me the finger . I huffed and kept it moving . I see my boo looking all fine , even with his eyes twice as blackened . He still looks good in my eyes shiiiiiiiiit. We get in the car, he start blasting music. " TURN THAT SHIT DOWN , " I yelled over the music . He did " damn what you trying to do , fuck up my hearing ?" He laughs and Says "naw never that ". We was silent for about 3mins until his phone start ringing. He answered saying "baby!" Im like wait huh ? Ok so he gotta girl. Smh. About 15 minutes later we pulled up at his house on the drive way. We leads me to the house and lets me go in first. "Damn your house dope, you love by yourself ? " . " naw I have a room mate " he says . He grabs my hand , to lead me to his bed room. This big ass black and red room that looks almost like a master sweet. I sits on his bed whole he changed into something comfortable . When I turn around he's clearing right in front of me with his shirt off. Im slowly went into a daze.

-----------------

Chance POV

She's looking at me like he never seen a boys body before. Well maybe because my body just puts bitches in a daze like that. I pick her up and pushes her up against the wall, kissing her aggressively , she moans in my mouth. I start taking all her clothes off till she but naked . I lay her down on my bed. I starts kissing and sucking on her neck slowly. Then I make my way to her nipples. Licking all around around them, playing with them with my long vicious tongue. I drag my tongue down her body, which made her shiver. I smile to myself. I go down deep . Just to find out that she was soaking wet. I glide my tongue in between her juicy pussy lips. *she gasp, while grabbing hold to my hair * i start playing with her clit slowly. She starts to moan. I smile and stops. Kissing her back up her body. I whisper in her ear * are you ready ?* she moans & nods at the same time. I start sliding in my 9in dick , in deep . She moaning loud and loses her breath . I start stroking, as I go i increase the speed. As I go , all I feel is her mails pressing into me. My phone starts to ring , I look at it it's my girl , I put on silent then I start pounding , she start calling out " AAAAAH, .... CHANCE !!!!YESSSSS DADDY YESSSSS.""OOOOO FUCK MORE !MOOOORE! MOOOOOO...! Babbbby...IM M......BOUT...TO C...CU......!" Just when she was about to cum , I heard the front door close.

-----------------------
Stephanie POV

I called chance like 19 times. Why isn't he answering my calls? Doesn't matter because on my way to his house now anyway.
I get my keys out , to unlock the front door. I walk in . I set my keys on the kitchen counter. And I yell "chance !" I walk down the hallway towards the bedroom door. I'm standing out side of the room. Couldn't believe what I hearing , . Im hearing some bitch in my bed moaning. A year drop down from my face, i storm im the room busting the door open , *shock* wtf ! Chance wtf are you doing ! Get tf up. Man, this nigga over here beating his dick to porn , having the TV up all loud and shit. Turn that shit off ! I start taking off my clothes. Pulling him towards the bathroom . ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ciara POV

Just when I was bout bust this nut, we heard his girlfriend tell his name from down stairs . So we jump up, I'm grabbing all my things. I slide in the closet . While he lays on the bed watching porn. The girl I bumped into earlier storms in starts yelling and shock to find her boyfriend supposely beating his sick to porn. She starts taking her clothes off an dragging him to the bathroom . So I take this time to go down stairs and put my clothes back on & get tf outta here before I get caught and get him all caught up. I run down the street. My house it's just 3 blocks down from his and turn 2 corners.

---------------------------
TJ POV

In drunk as fuck. I had like 10 shots.
Next thing you know i pass out. I woke up the next morning in someone's house . Someone yelled rise and shine drunky. I see this nice fine aas girl that didn't know walk in and have me some pills and a clothes of water. Then this dark skinned stud walks up behind her. And says " welcome back jit" I get up and ask who are yall two? & where am I . " well im Q, and this is Lisa . We just moved here a few weeks back. But um we saw you passed out at the bar yesterday so my girl brought you here, to make sure you safe. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author -

Vote =10
Comment <3

Ahaaaa that was close huh?

My all thought he was about to get caught ? SIKE ? Lol

What yall think ? Comment