The Lies Begin

Ciara POV

After first period , I meet up with my bestfriend . We usually go to our lockers to switch binders but instead went on the second for new wing just so I can walk past my future wife ❤️. Ahaa y'all wondering how did i find out her first period , well I got my ways . Today I got on her favorite colors Ref & black . I have on a half shirt that says love (black & white) jean capris , with my Jordan 3s on .
As we walking down the hallway i spot her talking to this pretty light skinned girl, I think her name is Stephanie . Anyways , I walk past her, I can feel her eyes on me , so I stop and turn around and she still looking. I blew her a kiss and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance POV

Damn, I really done fucked up. Man my girl's bestfriend just caught my ass in action. Tearing that ASS UP! Ahaa. But shit that don't matter right now . I just need to find my girl and see if her dike ass BestFriend snitched on ah nigga !.

................

TJ POV

After class I got up, first one out that MUTHER fucking classroom . I waited outside the door for Stephanie. She finally comes out ,
I say Ayo Stephanie . " yes TJ, what's up ?" "Umm I gotta tell you something ," I say nervously " whats wrong?" She replied . " well, you know, I was so late to class because as I was making my way here, I heard some noises , and I as I got closer , it clear to me what the noise was..." I dye of saying the rest because the fine ass girl I bumped into earlier walked past me looking bomb af wearing my favorite colors . As I was staring at her ass, she stop walking and turned around and blew a nice as kiss at me. I blushed. When Stephanie saw me blush she smacked tf out my arm. " OUCHhhh!" I shrieked . She laughs & smacks her lips and says "uhhhh continue !" " okay okay , " in my baby voice . " I heard these people fucking in the stair well by the gym...." She laughs " oh shit really?, who was it?" " ummmm ............ " I grabs her hand . " it was cha...." Before I can even get my words out she smacked me hard af that everyone in that hallway turned towards our way. "Man , WHAT THE HELL YOU DO THAT FOR!!!? " I yelled . " don't you ever in your fucking life , lie about my boyfriend for 2 years." She yells back while tears are spurting from her eyes. " Why would I lie to you , knowing it's going to hurt you, fuck!" I shrieked " Your lying ! YOUR LYING!?!" With that she ran off.

..........,,

Stephanie POV

I run through the hallway, to the bathroom. I can't believe what she just told me. I really hope she lying. So I text chance , " baby , where are you? I need you ." He replies " come out the bathroom " ." What! Ok" I say with a shock look. I walk out , And he's right he, right outside the bathroom. He comes up to me, and kisses me . I look at his face. " OMG ! Baby what happened to your face and why are you covered in blood?" . " thats what I wanted to talk to you about . Me & your Bestfriend got into it." He says in a scared tone . " What ? Tf why?" I yell. " well we walking down the hallway N'd I made mistake and bumped into her , knocking her stuff out her hand . She looked at me with a angered face , and stepped to me saying " what yo watch where you going , " I said " well next time slow down " then she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face . "

"Are you kidding chance !, what tf is her problem , . She told me she was late because caught you cheating , fucking another bitch in the stairwell " I said angrily . " no babe I will never hurt you sweetheart. Calm down ," He replies and and hugs me.

.............

Chance POV

I tell Stephanie what I said had happen so I won't get caught up. Now she mad at her Bestfriend . YEZ! But I hug her and gives a smirk . That dike bitch though she was going break is us up. Thats cool I got something for that ass.

------

I decided to update today because yesterday was short. But ima put new characters in later.

So of your interested to be a character , Inbox me or Kik me; Respect_Nia

Vote=5 Comment :)

I want to thank yall for taking the time out to read my book :) kisses :****