Prologue

Mythology.

More specifically, Greek mythology. Like with centaurs and gods.

That was what I usually read about on a Friday night instead of having a social life.

I've never exactly been the most wild teenager. Even if I was friends with the captain of the swim team and the captain of the football team, I still wasn't an avid partygoer or anything.

The term 'nerd' was more my style. Books are my idea of a fun time and my drink of choice is a 'sex on the beach'. Except hold the vodka and schnapps. So actually my drink of choice is basically just juice. Let's just say that if I could drive, I'd probably be the designated driver. Or who knows maybe in a few years I will be an avid partygoer and drink like a fish. Only the future will tell I guess.

But I doubt it.

What I know for sure is that right now in the present, I'm a big dork who's super awkward and that's okay. I'm only a teenager and I'll grow out of it.

Maybe.

Yeah, who am I kidding, I probably won't. I'll be in my fifties wearing a batman shirt and rambling about how I reached a new level in some video game.

I am Nico di Angelo, and I'm a sophomore in highschool with too much on his plate.

{Kinda short and crapy? But this is my first time posting my work here. So if anyone reads this then comment what you think. Please? I need feedback and encouragement to actually continue this fic.}