2

Masky continued to push through the snow. His legs were weak and cold. His eyelashes had ice on them and his body was starting to go through withdrawl from the lack of cigarettes. He was almost there.

He fell into the door and saw one large room. It had a bed, a table and a chair, and a cute little wooden couch with homemade cushions. There was a giant cabinet on one side or the room and on the other side there was a large fireplace. Masky stumbled over and collapsed next to it. He passed out soon after.

Bang! Masky's body stiffed. The cabin door had just slammed open. He panicked. There was no where to go and no way to get out without being seen.

The assumed cabin owner whistled as he walked in, but he soon stopped once he saw a man with a white mask with black features sitting on his floor.

Masky was incredibly frightened as he looked up. The mysterious man had large orange goggles and a black striped half ski mask covering his mouth. He wore a dirty grayish hoodie and jeans. On his belt loop were two sharp hatchets that seemed well used...

"Who are you?" Mystery man asked as he cracked his neck and gripped his sharp weapons tighter. Masky remained silent. "Shy? Don't worry I don't bite ,but I do cut and chop." He took his hatchets off of his belt loop. "Who. Are. You."

"I just came in here because I was cold." Masky said trying to sound like he wasn't going to pee his pants. The man's attitude did a whole 180. He put his weapons back.

"Why didn't you say so? I'll go make you some soup." The man said with a voice that was light and airy. Practically childlike. He then walked over to the cabinet and starting grabbing ingredients for soup.

Masky was terrified. This guy was crazier than he was.