5

Sorry it's a little late.

"Are you serious right now! I'm going to actually kill you!" Toby yelled. Masky chuckled smugly. He had just beat Toby at another round of Uno.
"It's not my fault I'm skilled." Masky pointed out.
"You're cheating! You must be cheating. Are you hiding plus 4 cards in your sleeves?" Toby asked. He was 100 percent convinced there was no way that Masky won 12 times in a row without cheating.

The snow storm had not died down at all. The two men had played card games to pass the time. Masky was still keen on leaving as soon as the storm stopped and Toby was willing to do anything to stop him.

Toby didn't realize how much he missed human contact. He was used to being alone with his thoughts and the voices. Toby started to notice how tiring and damaging this was.

"Are you going to stay?" Toby asked with a stutter. Masky's emotion was unreadable because of his mask but his eyes looked away.

"Listen..." Masky started. Toby cut him off.

"I'll tie you up I'll knock you out and never let you leave."

Masky played a card in the Uno match. "I bet you could do that, but I don't think you will." Masky was positive that this kid was all talk and no bite.

Toby punched him.

-'-'-'-'-

When Masky woke up, he was tied to a chair and facing the roaring fire. His hands were tied behind his back and his chest was tied to the back of the chair.

"What the fuck Toby!" Masky looked around, "Where the hell is he?"

Toby walked through the freshly fallen snow. The storm had taken a break from its harsh winds and heavy snow. Whenever Toby was overwhelmed he went deep in the woods and chucked his hatchets at crude wooden cutouts of people. After some thought, Toby realized that maybe forcefully keeping Masky hostage wasn't a great idea. But it was too late to take it back now. Always follow through!

He through a hatchet with perfect precision and hit the 'X' on the cutout's head. The 'X' was starting to form into a giant hole. It was obvious Toby came here often. After another thirty minutes of stressed chucking the snow started coming down lightly. 

"I should probably get in before it gets too heavy."

When Toby got back to the cabin he was slightly shocked when he saw Masky. He was no longer sitting in the chair. He was up and he was furious.

"How dare you! You can't just tie me up and leave me! And you actually  punched me! I'm not your little pet, you can't force me to stay here you!" And Masky's rant went on and on. Toby zoned out.

By the end Masky was physically sweating and he had to sit down because he was so out of breath. Toby brought him a cup of water. Masky didn't accept it.

"It would be easier to breathe  if you took your mask off." Toby offered. He was curious about what this guy looked like. He only saw glimpses of his lower face when Masky was eating. But the guy did a great job of covering his face.

"Fuck off." He huffed.

Toby didn't talk until Masky seemed to be able to breathe again. It was a difficult task.

"So the storm should be completely over in a maximum of three days. You can leave then or you can leave whenever but you'll only make it a few miles until you freeze to death." Toby said with disappointment. Masky flinched at the last words.

"Three days. I can handle three days."

Toby was over thrilled.