7

Toby washed the dirt and leaves out of his hair. He really missed his conditioner. His hair would just never be as shiny without out.

"Sorry about peeking," Masky said as he pulled on a clean shirt he had taken from the closet.

"It's fine. I mean I looked first. Let me just say that you have nothing to be ashamed of. You're very well hung. Not that I was purposefully looking at your dick! I'm not gay! Well I am just not for you. No homo. Me and you? Crazy. I have no idea why I'm rambling! I'm just going to stop talking now."  Toby tried to ignore how hot his cheeks felt. Masky just laughed.

Toby stayed in the tub until his hands turned pruney. He hopped out and grabbed a worn green towel.

"Your ass is really pale." Masky commented. He took a drag of his cigarette.

"It doesn't see a lot of sun! Now stop ogling my ass and put that cigarette out! Where did you even get it?"

"Found it in this shirt pocket." Masky stubbed out the cigarette on the table leaving a dark mark. There was silence as Toby dressed himself and Masky continued reading his novel.

"How old are you? You seem kinda young to be living by yourself in the woods." Masky asked Toby over dinner. They were eating rabbit stew tonight. Toby thought for a second.

"I should be around 20. I'm not that great at keeping track of the days but 20 sounds right. What about you?"

"Late twenties. I'm missing a lot of memories and time. It's hard to keep track of birthdays." Toby nodded.

They ate the rest of their dinner in silence.

A/N: I know it's short! I'm sorry. I really need to get a schedule for this. I say this everytime but... I'll try to update more regularly :)

Tell me what you Like and dislike please! Is there any certain ideas you would like to see in the story?