6

"How do you shower around here?" Masky asked. His greasy hair was disgusting and his whole body felt gross. Toby looked up from the book he was reading. It was so torn and old that Masky couldn't even read the cover.

"I'll go get the tub." Toby hopped up and ran out the door. The wind howled and slammed the door shut. Masky jumped at the loud bang. Toby returned with a bucket of snow and a metal, rusting tub.

"That thing," Masky gestured to the tub, "is going to give me tetanus."

"Don't be a baby." Toby laughed. He heated up the bucket of snow over the fire. Once it started steaming he poured it into the tub. He repeated this until the tub was full.

"Okay get it." Toby told Masky. Masky glared at him.

"Turn around." He growled. Toby wasn't a complete pervert so he respected Masky's privacy, for five minutes.

When Toby turned around he knew he was screwed. He fell in love. His jaw fell.

"Holy Shit." Toby gasped.

"You're an ass hole Toby." Masky muttered. He stepped out of the tub. He was done so why not. "Can I have a towel?" He asked still annoyed.

Toby was screaming on the inside. He was standing there naked like it didn't even matter. He clumsily grabbed a towel from his Mary Poppins cabinet and threw it at Masky. His blood didn't know if it should go to his cheeks or his groin.

"Thanks." Masky dried off then struggled putting on the clothes that he had on yesterday. "You should have a bath too dude you rank."

The tub scraped on the wood floors as Toby dragged it outside to dump it. He refilled the tub. He checked to make sure Masky wasn't looking while he undressed. Masky didn't need to know that Toby had gotten a little excited from that whole ordeal.

Masky eventually looked at Toby.

"Oh shit man. What happened to your face?" Masky asked. Toby thinks he was surprised, he wasn't 100% sure since Masky put back on the mask.

"I got too close to the fire when I burnt down my house." Toby said nonchalantly.

"You burnt down your house..." Toby nodded.

"Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." Masky said.