3

The man began humming again as he poured food into a pot.

"You can take off your wet clothes." He said then walked over and put the pot on the fire. "Don't want you ro get a cold." He snorted and went back to the large cabinet. Masky didn't understand what was funny.

Masky just stared blankly as the young guy grabbed fresh clothes out of the 'magical' cabinet.

"I stole these off of some dead guy ,but I think they will fit you."

Great this guy kills people. Masky thought. Which was very hypocritical because Masky himself had murdered multiple people.

Masky said thanks and then looked around for a place to change. There was no where. This room was just a square with only one door which led outside.

"Go ahead and change." The man said even though he made no move to look away.

"Can you turn around?" Masky asked. The other just stared. "I don't even know your name and you expect me to drop my pants in front of you?"

"Tobias Erin Rogers aka Ticci Toby aka Toby. It's a pleasure to meet you." Toby saluted and cracked his neck.

"...Masky."

"Wow, so original!"

The two stared at each other for a long time. Masky didn't move a muscle and Toby, well, Toby tried his best. He kept twitching and tapping.

After a solid two minutes Toby huffed with frustration, then he turned around. Masky grinned ever so slightly and changed all while keeping a close eye on the other guy to make sure he didn't peek.

The clothes were slightly large but they worked.

Toby sat on the couch and Masky awkwardly sat on the other side. Toby leaned over and sniffed Masky.

"Excuse me!" Masky was scared. What if this guy was a cannibal?

"You smell like death," Toby said. Masky was stunned for a second. He looked away as his eyes began to water. Masky bit his lip and tried to pull himself together.

"I just killed a stupid lost hiker. That's it." Toby gasped.

"OH MY GOD! YOU KILL PEOPLE! ME TOO!!!!!" He jumped up and started hopping around. "We're like brothers from other mothers." Behind his goggles Toby's eyes were huge. Masky was startled by the sudden burst of excitement.

"Don't you just love it when their life leaves their eyes..." Toby continued to talk but Masky zoned him out. He thought about how he had just lost his one and only friend.