07

We found the guy that had a death wish, some idiot that had tried to mess with Mr J.

"Puddin' can I beat him with my bat?" I asked.

"Of course Harls." He purred. He shot at the guys kneecaps so he collapsed to the ground in obvious pain. We walked up to the stupid man. I lowered my bat and swung at his stomach. I missed and the bat crashed against his ribcage. I was positive I heard a crunch.

"Hello, remember me? This is Harley. She's going to have a bit of fun with you and then I will let you die." Mr J laughed, his laugh bouncing and ringing against the walls. I lifted the bat and struck down on the mans back weakening his spine. The buzz of adrenaline pumped through me and I enjoyed the desperate screams from the unknown man. I didn't know and didn't care who he was, he messed with my puddin' and this is what he gets! 10 minutes of beating pass and I finally give into his pleas for me to kill him. I smash at his skull until he is silent and stops moving. Proud with the mess I had made I look over to Mr J who was watching my every move, a hint of amusement in his eyes. He shot the man in the heart for good measure. Had to make sure he is really dead.

"Lets go kitten." Mr J smirks and grabs my hand. I was still shaking with the overwhelming feeling of power and the crazy feeling of satisfaction. I slid into the passenger seat and Mr J quickly followed.

"I'm taking you home to change and then we are going out, this time we will stay for the evening." He winks and places a hand on my leg. I knew what he was getting at. The cuts and bruises still stained my skin and hurt at the slightest touch, I didn't dare annoy Mr J again. I'm sure he would beat me dead.

"You're lost in your mind again Harls." I felt his grip tighten on me and I bring myself back into the moment. His emerald eyes were pointed at the road and a smile crossed his lips. I was so lucky he chose me, he could have anyone. Any girl in the world and he chose me.

"Why me?" I whisper, curious and confused.

"What?" He wonders his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Why out of all the girls you could have did you pick me?"

"Because I wanted you, no more questions." He snaps. Scared he might beat me again I stay quiet until we get home.

"Change quickly Harls." He slaps my butt pushing me forward. I didn't need to be told twice, I hurried to our room in search of a dress. I slipped my shirt and bra off and jumped when I felt arms wrap around my chest.

"Maybe we don't need to go out after all." He whispers moving his hands over my body.

"I dont mind." I turn around to look at him, his emerald eyes glinted and I couldn't help but kiss him. He pulled me closer and held onto me tight. I flinched at the pressure on my bruises.

"Sorry baby." He mumbled kissing my neck. One of his hands move and I whimper at the lack of touch from him.

"Wear this one precious." He says, handing me a deep red dress. Nodding I take the velvet dress from him and kiss him one last time. The dress flows nicely and stops just before my knees. The final touches of makeup and curled hair finishes the look nicely. I choose ankle high black boots and was ready.

"Puddin' where are you?" I call out leaving the bathroom. There he was, black suit covered in diamonds sparkling.

"You look amazing doll." He whispered lovingly. The drive there didn't take long and when we did arrive I was excited to get inside.

"Harley go dance, I have people I need to talk to." He directed me towards the stage and went through a set of double doors. I only liked dancing for my puddin' I didn't want other men staring at me. I do as I am told because even though he has gone into a different room he has eyes everywhere. I grind up against a random guy, terror fills his face as he looks to the doors Mr J had disappeared behind.
"What is it, love." I whisper in his ear, his hands push at my chest so I clutch his wrists in my hands. Jerking his head I look where he is motioning. I see Mr J glaring at the pair of us. His eyes hold me, he motions for me to join him. My grasp on the man drops and I make my way over to the annoyed clown. My smile drops as he forcefully pulls me into a booth.
"I said dance, I didn't say try to fuck some random man!" He scolds, somehow I find myself rolling my eyes not a shred of fear showing. Suddenly a sharp pain stings at my cheek as J strikes me hard.

"J!" I squeal, slapping back furious.

"Don't you dare strike me!" I growl, I don't know where this sudden boost of confidence has come from.

"You are mine Harleen!" J threatens clutching my wrist. Furious I tug my hand back, the sudden urge to throw up overwhelms me, hurriedly I dash for the bathroom. Fortunately I make it to a stall before removing my stomach contents. Tears fall silently as I reach, unable to breath.

"Harley?"

"Harley which stall are you in?" Shuddering I keep vomiting, my body tensing, throat burning, all that was coming up was bile. I feel a tap against my foot, J found me.

"Harley? Whats wrong?" Mr J asks not sounding even the slightest bit concerned for me. Finally my body slumps against the wall, I feel a complete mess. I avert my gaze from the floor to Mr J, staring down at me a frown covering his features.

"I want to go home."