16|SACRIFICES✔

' I'm in the violence,in the pouring rain,I'm a hurricane'

in the pouring rain,
I'm a hurricane'

▪▪▪

     "IT HAS to be on a telluric current." I conclude, running a hand through my silky hair as I eye my friends, each of them grasping a slightly worried look.

As soon as Stiles and I discovered that Jennifer is sacrificing her targets at the Nemeton, we immediately called Allison, telling her that she and Isaac should meet us at Deaton's vet.

"Or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles sighs, him tapping on the metallic table in a rythmic pattern, and I can only sense the stress and pain in his voice, knowing we're running out of time to get to his father as well as Melissa and Mr. Argent.

     "My dad and Gerard were there once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was. And my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now." Allison sighs, a deep sadness im her voice as she gulps, "Yeah, mine either." Stiles mumbles silently, my heart breaking at the sight of Stiles.

     "We'll get to them before Jennifer does, we can do this." I try to reassure them, my voice optimistic, yet, I'm not even sure if we'll get to them in time.

Jennifer has shown no remorse nor regret, and if she gets to them before we do, there is no stopping at what happens next.

   "Then how do we find this place?"

"There might be a way. But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott."

   This seems to catch everyones attention, all of us staring intently at Allen Deaton.

▪▪▪

     "How'd you guys find out?" Scott questions, eyebrows raised as he awaits for an answer.

   After explaining to Scott about the Nemeton, and there being a way that we can find the location, he agreed to come help us, wanting nothing more than to have his mother back.

     "Morrell. None of the other alphas know where it is either."

      "So if this works, are you gonna tell them where the Nemeton is?" My brown eyes meet Scott's hazel orbs, an unsettling emotion resting in his eyes as he nods,
"I can't stop Jennifer without them."

        "How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton suggests, cuttimg the conversation short as I nod.

"What's the plan?"

      "Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents. Lilly also needs to be sacrificed as she can help find the Nemeton easier. The more the merrier." Deaton's explenation takes a slight twirl on me, nonetheless, I gather my thoughts.