xii. dreamy nightmares

The heat between our bodies increased vigorously as we kissed under the moonlit room, my hands running through Ethan's hair as he straddled me on his waist. I wanted him. I wanted him then and now, not later.

"I need you," I whispered in his ear as his lips left a trail down my neck and down to my collarbone.

"But I want you," he whispers back in my ear, picking me up and slamming me onto the bed. He dips his body down to roughly kiss me as I yank off his tux and rip open his button up shirt, watching him and he pulls it over his head and tosses it onto the floor.

I lean up and smash my lips into his, letting him unzip my dress and rip off the bra I had on. I pull away, his hands finding my hair and pulling it out of it's ponytail, moving it to where some of it covered my face.

This time I flip us over, removing his pants before slowing down to get rid if his boxers. I could tell he wanted me now, the way his eyes read lust and his hands on my waist.

But as soon as I went down to kiss him, he fades away and I'm in a dark forest. I'm in the clothes I was in when I cuddled up to him. What was going on? I can't say I didn't love the fact of him touching me, but I didn't like the fact that the dream had to end so suddenly.