The Day of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf

26,155 words, 53 pages, 3 days. Here you go, folks.

And let me tell you, I am extremely pleased with how this turned out. If you thought "The Name of the Doctor" was my best, and many of you told me it was, then this is definitely my magnum opus. :)

But first, I just want to mention a few people, OK?

OK. First, sweetangel3912 and The_Enchanted_Girl, you guys have been so supportive of me when I've posted on my message board how everything was going. You are both brilliant. :)

Thank you, Maddythewriter, for making the most amazing gif of the 11s and the 10s for this chapter. Unfortunately, it can't link into here (damn it), so I don't know if retyping this link will work or not. But, just in case - https://m.imgur.com/gallery/o2sUg It really is amazing. Thank you. :)

Trashtacticgirl247, you finally get your Davesa. And JodietheWriter, go get sime food. And I hope you enjoy. Thank you for you continued support, especially in the innuendo department. ;)

To Hannah_HatterMariaCrockettTje1415, and Maddythewriter again, you all have been faithful readers of every DW series of mine. I am so thankful for every comment you have made. Welcome to the dark side, my friends. Long live the OTPs!

And to shavingforsherl0ck, you have dealt with my continued begs of help again and again. Thank you so much for every secret you have kept and continue to keep. I don't think I'd have made it this far without spilling anything if it wasn't for you. Thank you.

Also, here's the alternative banner to the main one up top that I made for this chapter, just because I could. ;)

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah. That's pretty cool. *grins*

And now, the main event! Doctors and Bad Wolves and Zygons, oh my! And I bet something no one saw coming. :)

Enjoy "The Day of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf!"

***

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be," Clara quoted as she wrote it on the board. "Be one. Marcus Aurelius."

The bell to end the day rang, and Clara nodded to her students, allowing them to leave. "They're a bit better behaved now," Rose remarked as she stood in the doorway, watching them leave.