Love From Gallifrey

Really, you'd think by now the Daleks would learn that these two never follow the rules. Shame on you, Daleks!

Enjoy the clock tower scene!

***

"Sorry!" the Doctor called as he made it to the edge of the clock tower, Jessie moving up behind him. "I'm a bit slow. I may not be at my best right now."

"You are dying, Doctor," the Dalek on the mothership declared.

"Yes, I'm dying," he nodded. "You've been trying to kill me for centuries, and here I am, dying of old age. If you want something done, do it yourself."

"You will die, and the Time Lords will never return."

Jessie snorted. "All this time, and you still can't work up the courage to shoot us, can you? What, you think we've got something up our sleeves?"

"Well, you knock yourselves out, boys," the Doctor held up his hands, sinking into one of his chairs. "I've got nothing this time."

Flying Daleks swooped down over the ground, firing rapidly, only for a bright, scarlet shield to form over the townspeople, a blur of silver occasionally flying past and rescuing people out of the line of fire. Then bright light suddenly came from the sky, and the Doctor winced, holding a hand over his eyes, trying to see. A moment later, he heard Jessie laugh. "Guess they finally got up off their asses."

The Doctor blinked, only for his eyes to widen in surprise as golden energy filled his mouth. He looked over to see the same energy swirling all around Jessie, seeping into her skin and mixing with her white gold regeneration energy. "What did you do?" he asked, stunned.

"Called them cowards," Jessie shrugged. "Apparently, Time Lords can't take insults."

He grinned, watching his hands glow as the Dalek spoke again. "You will die now, Doctor. This is the end of you, and through you, the end of your blood bonded. The rules of regeneration are known. You have expended all your lives."

"Sorry, what did you say?" the Doctor grinned, standing up as the crack in the sky snapped shut and disappeared. "Did you mention the rules?"

"Come on, you know better than that," Jessie laughed. "Bit of advice, Daleks. You don't ever tell us the rules!"

"Emergency!" the Dalek shouted as the Doctor and Jessie raised their clasped hands together, golden orange mixing with white gold. "Emergency! The Doctor and the Bad Wolf are regenerating! The Doctor and the Bad Wolf are regenerating!"

"Oh, look at this!" the Doctor laughed as the clock struck twelve behind them. "Regeneration number thirteen. We're breaking some serious science here, boys. I tell you what, it's going to be a whopper!"

"Exterminate!" the Dalek shouted, and the Daleks started soaring back around. "Exterminate the Time Lords!"

"You think you can stop us now, Daleks?" the Doctor taunted. "If you want our lives, ha ha! Come and get them!"

He wound his arm and aimed at the Daleks, his regeneration energy shooting out and making them explode. As another squad soared in from the other side, Jessie raised her other hand, eyes glowing gold, her own regeneration energy taking them out. "Love from Asgard!" she called out.

"Love from Gallifrey, boys!" the Doctor whooped, and together, they threw their heads back as they regenerated entirely, their combined regeneration energy taking out the Dalek Mothership, and every other Dalek on the planet.

***

When the explosions had died down, Clara cautiously opened the door to the tower. She took in the smoking remains of Daleks. She led the people inside out, looking for the TARDIS. She looked back up at the clock tower, not seeing the Time Lords. "Doctor?" she called. "Bad Wolf?"

"There," Pietro pointed.

The three of them ran for the TARDIS, at the edge of the town, and Clara stopped, seeing the emergency phone hanging off its hook. She replaced it, then took a deep breath, steeling herself, then stepped inside. The Maximoffs followed, none of them sure what they would find.

They could only hope the Doctor and the Bad Wolf were still alive.

***

Just the epilogue left, guys. Then that's it for our gorgeous Smidarrio. :(

Oh, and final clues . . .

The actress has been on "Intelligence," "Once Upon a Time," and currently stars in "Chesapeake Shores."

Got her now? ;)

Epilogue is coming right up!