The Time of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf

*whistles* Man . . . did we really get to the end of our beloved 11s so soon? It feels like just lost the 10s!

 . . . which, that was just the other day after "The Day of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf." *winces* Yeah . . .

But, here we are, with one last photoshop of gorgeous Smidarrio. The Doctor and the Bad Wolf make their last stand on Trenzalore, and the battle for the universe is quickly approaching. Silence will fall, but not without prices being paid.

Enjoy "The Time of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf!"

+++

"Once, there was a planet, much like any other, and unimportant. This planet sent the universe a message, a bell tolling among the stars, ringing out to all the dark corners of creation. And everybody came to see. Although no one understood the message, everyone who heard it found themselves afraid . . . except one man and one woman. The man and woman who stayed for Christmas."

+++

The Doctor and Wanda beamed onto one of the ships, the Doctor holding up a Dalek eyestalk. "We bring proof of courage and comradeship!" the Doctor announced. "What is this ship, and why are you here? Identify yourselves by species and planet of origin."

There a was a moment, then - "EXTERMINATE!"

Wanda threw up her hands, the Doctor flinching as she deflected Dalek lasers all around. "Handles!" he shouted.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

"Jez!" the Doctor shouted, pulling Wanda back. "Pietro!"

They were teleported off, turning around to see Jessie and Pietro at the console, a damaged Cyberman head attached to it. "Daleks?" Jessie guessed.

"Daleks," the Doctor nodded, storming up to the Cyberman head. "Don't put me on a Dalek ship when I'm holding a broken bit of Dalek!" He hit the head with the eyestalk, which rebounded and hit him in the head. "Ow!"

"You did not indicate a preference," Handles said.

Wanda snorted as the Doctor huffed. "It's not like you've got a lot of alternatives. They're all here. Daleks, Sontarans, Terileptils, Slitheen."

"And they're not even fighting, they're just parked," Jessie scratched the back of her head. That was unusual for so many races. "Why?"

"The message was received throughout the universe," Handles said.

The Doctor snorted. "Yes, yes, the message, the message. Even we can't translate it. I mean, why is everyone here if they don't understand it?"

"You're here."

"So us being here is the reason?" Jessie raised an eyebrow.

"As if his ego needs boosting," Pietro rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm OCD," the Doctor defended himself. "What's their excuse?" He listened to the three-toned message playing, then shook his head. "What does this message mean?"

Pietro's phone rang in his back pocket, and he blinked, looking for it. "That's mine."

"Oh, we've got to patch the phone outside to the console," Jessie told the Doctor.

"Noted," he nodded.

Pietro looked at the Caller ID, then smiled and answered. "Hello, Clara!"

"Hi!" Clara's panicked voice answered. "Emergency. You're my boyfriend."

Pietro blinked. "I thought I already was."

"Yes, yes, you are, but . . . Christmas dinner, me cooking."