Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa!

*Disclaimer I'm stealing the Total Drama Island Characters.* You should expect to see a lot of things that are familiar to the show and I'm sorry if you don't approve but the show was discontinued so i'm using it. :)

Chapter 2

After a long boat ride, we finally arrived at the camp. As we pulled up I noticed that it was a run down camp and that there was one other camper there. His name was Harold he had ginger looking hair he was tall and looked like a twig with glasses. I got off of the boat and Chris welcomed me "Clover, Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa!" I looked around and glared at Chris "This is the camp?" I asked "Ya what's wrong with it?" I looked at him and responded with "It's trashy." I went to get back on the boat and realized it was already leaving "Well it looks like I'm stuck here for the next eight weeks" I thought. I went and stood by Harold I looked at him and realized how uncomfortable he made me so I took a few steps to the side. The next boat arrived and another guy got off. He was short with longish brown hair and is name was Noah. As the next boat arrived Noah was rambling about how he didn't want to be here because of how the camp looked, I ended up toning him out and watched as the next contestant arrived. Once again it was a boy and I was starting to think I was going to be the only girl. His name was Owen, he was blonde and super enthusiastic, he jogged over to the rest of us and exclaimed "THIS IS GONA BE AWESOME!!!! haha" I kinda chuckled and watched as the next boat arrived.

The next person to get off was a girl "Oh thank god" I whispered under my breath. Her name was Beth, she was kinda tall and had brown hair, glasses, braces, and was really energetic. Chris let us know that there were still 19 more contestants that needed to show up and I rolled my eyes(I'm not much of a people person.) The next person was a tall girl with black hair and looked like she had a stick up her butt. Her name was Heather and I could already tell that I wasn't going to like her. The next boy was Trent he was tall with black hair and played the guitar as well. He noticed that I had a guitar with me and he winked as he walked over to us. The next person was a boy as well, except he wasn't normal. His name was Ezekiel (AKA Zeke.) He was really pale and pretty short, with brown hair and a blue hat. Bridgette was next she was tall, blonde and a surfer. She was really nice to everyone when she showed up. Next was Izzy she was a little crazy but she had red hair.

DJ was the next boy he was a tall boy who was super nice and had brown hair. Next was Lindsay she was tall blonde, and stupid. Geoff was next. He was blonde and a surfer like Bridgette, he was the type of dude that likes to party. Gwen was next, she was pretty tall and gothic but still really cool and nice. Her hair was green with black streaks. Cody was pretty short with brown hair and a flirt that had zero chances with all of us girls. Courtney had short brown hair and always looked professional. Katie and Sadie we're best friends and they did the same thing and wore the same thing. They both had black pigtails and wore a black shirt with white stripes with pink booty shorts and pink heeled sandals.

When the next boat arrived all you could hear was loud thumping music I stopped talking to Gwen and Bridgette and looked over. All I saw was a juvie named Duncan. He was tall with piercings with black hair and a green Mohawk. To be honest I was kind've freaked out by him but not that much. Next was Tyler. He was as dumb as Lindsay, tall with brown hair and was wearing a red jump suit with "TT" stitched on it. He kept claiming that he was a jock but he was the clumsiest person I've met, I mean he fell off the boat for crying out loud. Leshawna was a sorta tall girl with black hair pulled into a pony. Lastly was Justin. He was the hottest guy there but I wasn't interested. He had long black hair and blue eyes.

Chris was happy to announce that we were all there and told us to go to the other end of the dock for a picture. After the picture was taken we had to gather around the fire to get our teams. There were 2 teams the Green team were "The Killer Bass" and the Red team was "The Screaming Ducks". He divided us up evenly, Courtney, Katie, Zeke, Justin, Cody, Izzy, Tyler, Harold, Beth, Sadie, and DJ were all on "The Killer Bass," where as Gwen, Bridgette, Geoff, Trent, Owen, Noah, Leshawna, Lindsay, Heather, Duncan, and I were on "The Screaming Ducks". My team got the cabins on the West side of camp and the other team got the cabins on the East side.