Trust and Horror, Isn't a Good Mix.

Chapter 11

When I got back to the camp, I was told that today was a trusting challenge. We got to a giant rock, with Chris at the bottom with rock climbing gear. 'Oh cool, rock climbing! I love it!' I thought to myself. But unfortunatley this wasn't a one person rock climbing activity.

"Okay Campers! For today's challenge, I have paired you up with a specific teammate. Each set of partners, has to climb the rock, while the other holds them up. If you fall, you have to trust that your partner will catch you. Also! Watch out for my traps!"

Chris then called out the partners; "For the Killer Bass! Courtney and Cody, Beth and DJ! For the Screaming Ducks! Gwen and Duncan, Bridgette and Owen, and Clover and Heather! But since Duncan isn't back yet, Gwen your partner is Trent! Gear up!"

The Killer Bass had Courtney and DJ climb, while we had Bridgette, Gwen, and I climb. Mainly because Courtney forced Cody to hold the rope, Beth felt better on the ground, Gwen felt more comfortable with Trent holding the rope, Bridgette was more athletic than Owen, and Heather didn't want to break a nail. After we all got suited up, Chris blew an air horn which started the challenge. We started up the rock, looking for hand and foot holes. While trying to watch out for Chris's traps. DJ hit a landmine, Bridgette put her foot in a bug infested foot hole, Gwen put her hand in a grease slick, Courtney's hand hole broke, and I hit a landmine and fell. Heather, thankfully, caught me. But she then yelled at me to be more careful. I told her that she could shove it, or climb herself. As I started back up the rock, Duncan came and joined everyone.

"Careful Clover, you don't want to fall behind"

Apparently, Heather has had enough of my bull crap, because she then pulled the backup rope which made the part of my pants from the waist to the top of my thighs rip off. They hit Courtney in the face, and seeing my underwear freaked DJ out.

"Well, that's something you don't see everyday." Duncan smirked.

"No. It's not my man....... no it's not."

"Chris quit perving out with Duncan!" I called down.

I grabbed my pants and continued up the rock. Unfortunantley, Chris started throwing things up the rock at us, making it harder for each team. But, let Courtney win the challenge. Later, when my team was at the campfire, Trent was unfortunantley voted off. It hit Gwen hard in the heart, but Bridgette and I were there to help her through it. After the fire, at around 9:40ish we all gathered on the side of the mess hall for a movie. Chris didn't tell us it was a horror movie about an escaped psycho killer, which DJ, Beth, Owen, and Heather were the most freaked out by it. At the end of the movie, we heard the sound of a boat engine revving. We walked to the dock and saw Chris and Chef frantically getting onto a boat and leaving. Owen picked up the backpack that they left behind and a newspaper fell out. He picked it up and read the inside headline.

"Escaped Psycho Killer on the loose, be on the lookout for a man wearing a Hockey Mask, with a hooked hand, and carrying a chainsaw!" he gasped and dropped the newspaper.

"Oh come on, they don't expect us to believe this. I mean, a scary movie, followed by hasty exit, followed by strategicly placed lame prop?"

"I..I don't know Heather, he seemed pretty spooked."

"Puh- lease DJ, it's obviously a stunt to try and scare us."

"If this is a stunt would Chris leave behind his..... HAIR GEL?!" Owen asked while pulling a bottle of Chris's hair gel out of the bag.

"I think we should go back to camp and make a game plan." Gwen suggested.

"Whatever, you babies can go make your game plan, I'm taking a shower." Heather said while ignoring all of the warnings.

Bad Boy: Yes or No?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara