Pranks are fun... Right?

OK so the starting of this chapter was supposed to be the ending of the last chapter, but it got erased or something and I'm too lazy to add it in so if it ends up repeating and I don't notice, pleaseeeeee let me know!

Chapter 3

"Owe you?! I don't owe you anything!!" "Well I mean I did help you jump off the cliff AND saved your life after you sank so, I would say you owe me." He gave me a sly smirk as he said that, I went to look at the lake and then realized... I've been through stuff like this back home. I quickly got up and looked as intimidating as I could. "Look, I didn't ask you to force me to jump with you NOR did I ask you to save me, you did all that on your own." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Buuut your glad I did aren't you?" He said with a smirk. I realized that I kinda was but I was not about to let him know. So in order to do that, I rolled my eyes, packed up my guitar, grabbed my notebook and walked away. As I left he called out "You know you dig me and you owe me a favor whether you like it or not." I had to keep reminding myself that I hated him and that he was just a juvenile delinquent pervert.

I got back to the cabin, threw my stuff down jumped up to my bed and screamed in my pillow. Bridgette must've heard me because she came rushing in and said "Whats wrong I heard a muffled scream?!" I looked at her, smiled and said "It was me screaming into my pillow" she looked at me in confusion so I went to explain what happened when Gwen came in, so I told both of them what happened. They were pretty mad but at the same time they were siding with Duncan. "Well I mean he did save you," "And he did get you to over come your fear." I looked at them with anger and disappointment "but, you never asked him to" Gwen pointed out. "Exactly that's what I'm saying!"

Bridgette decided that arguing on if he did the right thing or not wasn't going to help and that we needed to get our minds off of it. We looked at her and I asked "So what are you thinking?" She smirked at me and said "Pranks" Gwen and I exchanged glances then looked back at her, "I'm in if you are Clover!" I looked at them both and stated "Sure why not, but who are we going to prank?"

They exchanged glances and at the same time said "Heather" with a smirk. I smirked and jumped off my bed. "Alright but what are we gonna do?" Just then Leshawna came busting through the door pissed as hell. We all looked at her and Bridgette asked what was wrong. "Ohh that white girl Heather, she's such a brat" I looked at her, smirked and said "So you don't like her huh?" "No way nu huh" Gwen smiled and said "Good cause were gonna prank her." Leshawna looked at us smirked and said "I want in."

We decided that our prank was going to take place in the old boat house. We had it all set up: A vanity, A bucket of water, A bucket of worms, with, Feathers, Glue, Dirt, and my favorite Manure. We also made a dummy that we could control and we had a target. We were ready for the victim. I went to go get her and she was with Lindsay (of course *eye roll*) "Hey Heather!" "Oh Hey Clover!" I smiled and said "So I over heard Chris talking about this contest that he's having for the interns tonight." "Ok and?"

I smirked and in the most annoyed yet enthusiastic voice I said "Well he didn't want the campers to know, especially the girls, because it's a make up contest." She looked at me with widened eyes and that's when I knew that she was reeled in and believed me. "Ya he said something about it being in the old boat house and that you had to put make up on and then do this catwalk thing." "Really? And uh- whose all gonna be there?" "Well I know for a fact it's going to be the interns and I think Leshawna, Gwen, and Bridgette are gonna be there to watch." Lindsay then chimed in with "Ohh a make up contest I wanna join!" I noticed that Heather was already gone and at the cabin and that I needed to get up there fast so I quickly told Lindsay "Oh ya uh- it's in the old boat house at 9 tonight don't miss it!" and with that I was gone.

I got back to the boat house and went behind to where Gwen, Bridgette, and Leshawna were waiting but when I got there I noticed that Geoff, Trent, and ugh Duncan were there I Looked at Gwen with a confused look as I pointed at the guys she said, "They heard about our plan and wanted in." I grunted, rolled my eyes and said "Fine but just don't touch anything. OK?" They nodded in agreement, I told them the plan and noticed that Heather was coming so we all stopped talking and we watched as Heather walked up the hill.