chapter 1

Akito and Estelle were drawing in the middle of the floor so they could be artists like Vincent too as something really came to their minds after they had met Simba and Nala with their cubs: Kion, Kiara, and Kopa. They were drawing Kiara with a darker shaded adult male lion.

"Whatcha guys drawin'?" Vincent smiled.

"It's Kiara as the new Lion Queen with Kopa as the new Lion King." Estelle showed her drawing.

"And what about Kion and the others?" Vincent asked.

"They're still in the Lion Guard of course, but I've been thinking about Kiara lately." Estelle said.

"Who's that lion with her?" Vincent asked.

"Kovu..." Estelle nervously replied since he was an Outland cub and the adopted son of Zira.

"And who's that lioness next to Kopa?" Vincent asked.

Estelle took a look and squinted her eyes. "I'm not sure, but I saw her in a dream."

"Let me see that." Akito took the paper to see who the lioness was with the eldest cub of Simba and Nala.

It seemed like a lioness they had not seen before.

"Who is that...?" Akito himself even wondered. "I feel like I should know her, but I'm not sure."

Felicity walked into the room, surprising her cousins and they then greeted her and wondered why she was here. "Maman and Papa would like to visit Africa to see how Simba is doing with his grown children."

"We'd like to go too." Akito said.

"Can we bring whoever we want?" Estelle asked eagerly.

"I'm sure that would be fine." Felicity smiled.

The kids then came into the other room to see their parents all sitting down together and talking about visiting Africa to see Simba and Nala again to check on the Pridelands.

"Mom, Dad, can we bring anyone we want to Africa for the visit?" Estelle smiled.

"Of course, dear." Mo smiled back.

"Anyone you would like that wouldn't be scared of lions." Atticus also smiled.

Estelle soon squealed before rushing off to the Clark family house.

"Who do you think she's going to call?" Forte asked.

"I will give you fifty guesses who she is considering..." Cherry nearly deadpanned.

"I'll give you three letters, L-E-E," Vincent smirked. "Anyways, I'll be back after I go and make a call to Jenny."

The adults chuckled as they kids rushed off before they would get set to visit Africa.

"I hope this Lee boy understands what Estelle wants from him..." Cherry said to the Fudo couple since she didn't know Lee as well as they did due to being Estelle's boyfriend and all.

"And hopefully Atticus won't be paranoid." Mo said.

"When do I get paranoid?" Atticus asked. "I'm sane!"

"Yeaaaaaah... No." Cherry said flatly.

"Watch this," Mo whispered to Cherry before clearing her throat. "Atticus, Lee is wanting to take Estelle out on a date and to be alone with her.

"WHAT?!" Atticus asked. "WITH NO ADULT SUPERVISION?!"

Cherry and Mo smirked to that. Atticus soon saw what they meant and decided to calm down.