chapter 3

Atticus looked up to Drell.

"Man, this lioness is close with Scar, eh?" Drell chuckled.

"She was his mate." Atticus told him.

"So I see..." Drell replied. "And those are their cubs?"

"Well, mostly," Atticus said. "Nuka was in fact Scar's son and Vitani was the daughter of a friend of Simba and Nala's since they were cubs, and Kovu was adopted from someone else."

"And what about this Riku cub?" Drell asked. "Did you kids ever encounter the Jungle Emperor?"

"No." Atticus shook his head.

"Well, looks like we might encounter him and his family as they are going to make peace between the Jungle Emperor's territory and the Pridelands." Drell said.

"Do you know about the Jungle Emperor, Drell?" Atticus asked the warlock since he seemed to know anything that he didn't.

"Yes, I do." Drell nodded.

"Story time?" Atticus hoped.

"Atticus, you're a grown man..." Drell narrowed his eyes since he sounded like a little kid then.

Atticus frowned and slung his arms down.

"Of course I'll tell you the story!" Drell then smiled brightly.

"Wahoo!" Atticus smiled.

"Grow up, will ya?" Drell said.

"Hey, I've been to Never Land, I don't have to." Atticus smirked.

Drell then grinned as he started to tease him. "Your kids will be in college soon, then they'll get married, and you'll be a grandpa!"

"Seriously?" Atticus asked, unimpressed.

"It's true." Drell smirked in self-satisfaction.

"Just tell the story." Atticus said.

"Impatient, are we?" Drell said before sitting down and pulling him into the seat beside him.

Atticus's eyes widened and suddenly, they were going down a track like in a roller-coaster track. Skippy smiled and waved to them as they were going for a ride for Drell's story for Atticus.

"Do you know about white lions, Atticus?" Drell asked.

"I know that they are extremely rare." Atticus said.

"Little did you know that as you were with the Lion King Mufasa, there was a white lion known as the Jungle Emperor Leo." Drell said.

"How could I had missed that?" Atticus wondered. "We traveled all over the Savanna, even after Timon and Pumbaa found us."

"Yes, but you weren't in the African Jungle." Drell said.

"What do you mean?" Atticus asked.

Drell soon brought out a map of Africa and showed him where him his family and Mo and her family have been to and showed where they haven't been to.

"But... I don't understand..." Atticus asked as he then took the map. "How come we haven't met?"

"Mufasa, Sarabi, Panja, and Eliza don't get along." Drell replied firmly.

"How come? I mean they're all lions after all, well, besides the difference in fur color." Atticus said.

"That may be true, but it's about their family backgrounds," Drell said. "Mufasa's parents, the former Queen of the Pridelands known as Uru, was enemies with the white lions because they had killed her parents out of jealousy. Uru was orphaned, but she knew that she would have to rule the Pridelands next since she had no brothers and would become the first Lion Queen. Panja's grandparents had killed her parents because they were savages and believed that they were the dominate ones and were considered heartless by many."