chapter 5

"Hey, kids, we should visit your cousin Melody sometime," Atticus spoke up to his children once he remembered something that would interest them. "I hear she has her very own Vaporeon."

"That's awesome!" The kids smiled.

Atticus chuckled as he knew that would work.

"How do you know, Dad?" Estelle asked curiously.

"While you kids went to your rooms to get your stuff, I was just given word," Atticus smiled, they then came to a stoplight and he handed them a photograph of their half-mermaid cousin with her very own Pokemon.

"Where did she catch it?" Akito asked.

"You'd have to ask her, all I know was that she has her own water Pokemon," Atticus smiled. "I'll plan a visit sometime so we can see Ariel and Eric after this trip."

"Yay!" The kids cheered.

"That Vaporeon must have went too far out from the Pokemon Regions." Emi said.

"Sounds likely..." Jenny agreed, she had been studying Pokemon biology herself out of her studies for school.

"I wanna meet some Pokemon..." Lee pouted.

The others glanced to him.

"I mean, on my own, like to catch one as my very own..." Lee explained what he meant by that since he had actually met Pokemon himself thanks to the Fudo siblings.

"Well, who knows? Maybe the Pokemon world is expanding everywhere and we might see a Pokemon or two in Africa." Estelle said.

"I still can't believe you guys have never met any Pokemon..." Vincent said to his parents.

"Not that we know of anyway..." Atticus shrugged as he drove. "Neither has your Aunt Cherry, and one of her friends lives in... Erm... The Fiery Underworld."

"Oh, my..." Emi frowned.

"Long story, Emi, dear." Mo said.

"Speaking of Cherry, where is she, Felicity, and Maestro Forte?" Emi then asked.

"They'll meet us there, Cherry always likes to make an entrance." Atticus replied.

"Hopefully not a terrifying one." Jenny said.

"Hard to say with Aunt Cherry..." Akito's eyes darted back and forth.

"Just don't ask her if she wants to build a snowman." Mo joked quietly.

They soon arrived at the airport.

"Okay, line up!" Atticus called. "Time for a plane ride!"

"When is your aunt's entrance going to start?" Lee asked.

"I don't see her..." Estelle said. "That worries me."

And where as if on cue; Cherry made an entrance with Forte, Felicity, and Simon.

"Sorry we're late." Cherry said right behind the group which startled Lee, Jenny, and Emi since they weren't used to it.

"Well, we have bad news and good news," Forte said. "The bad news is the flight to Africa won't be ready for three hours."

"What's the good news?" Mo asked.

"Even though for some reason Cherry doesn't like them; the Wild Kratts are going to be coming here and they're going to fly us to Africa." Forte said.

Cherry stuck her tongue out.

"The Kratt Brothers?!" Akito asked. "Chris and Martin?!"

"The very same..." Cherry replied. "I miss their friend Zoboomafu."