People can be such idiots.

I glanced over at the guy running towards me. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. He was pretty tall.
"Who are...."
I began to ask who he was, but I got out of focus and I fell backwards.
"Ugh! Stupid creature thing!"
I threw a ball of water at the creature, it hit it, and it was stunned for a minute. I had time to confront the weird guy
"Two questions, bucko. Who? And why?"
"Hey!" He yelled. He jumped in front of me, and took out some weird medal things.
He glanced back at me, and nodded

"Don't worry. I've got this."
"What the?! What are those?!" I asked, annoyed.

"What do you think you're doing, kid?" Someone scowled.
I looked and saw someone standing by the creature thing who attacked me. He was pretty scrawny. He had tall, blonde hair that stood up in a large, single spike. A white headband crossed his forehead. He wore red workout gloves, a white tank top, and athletic shorts. He looked stupid.
"Leave this girl alone!" The guy in front of me yelled. He threw his medal thing out and this huge creature appeared.
I watched in utter confusion and frustration as the two creatures battled. What is this, Pokemon? No one was giving me any answers, I decided to keep my eyes on Legend. The protection spell I put on him was working.
"Get lost kid. This is none of your business." The blond guy sneered.

"Grrr, you're not worth my time." He said. He held out his hand, and his pterodactyl turned into a medal. It appeared in his hand, and he turned away.

"You'll regret getting involved, kid." He said. He ran off.
I grabbed the shoulders of the guy "protecting" me, and pushed him aside. "Alright, since no one is answering my questions, I'm going to ask a little bit louder. What the marshmallow fluff is going on?! Who are you?! And why does that guy want to kill me?"
"Uh... Marshmallow fluff...?" He smirked.
"Answer the question. I am not in a good mood, as you can see, my dragon is not doing too well."
"Uhh..." He glanced at Legend. His eyes widened.

"You have a Dragon vivosaur?" He took out a weird machine and scanned Legend.
"What?!?" He snorted. "How does the museum not recognize your vivosaur?" He turned to me his face full of surprise.
"Vivo what? I glanced at Legend and lifted the protection spell. "I created him with magic, don't touch him."

"Uh... Ok then. Well, wherever you got it, it seems like Spinax is taking a liking to it."

He pointed over to Legend. His creature (apparently named Spinax) was sniffing the air nearby it, wagging its tail like a dog.
"Ummm....." I didn't quite know what to say. "What is- Never mind. Now, I need to help my dragon. Thanks for kinda saving me, but I had it under control." I picked up Legend and put him under a sleeping spell.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

The weird Spinax came over and started sniffing me. After a moment or two of doing this, it licked me.
"Haha, it looks like he likes you." The guy laughed.
"Ew!" I yelled, repulsed. "What even is this thing?" I finally asked.

"Alright buddy. Why don't you go ahead and turn back into your medal?" He said.
The Spinax began glowing white. Eventually, his entire body was completely white. He vanished. A medal with his image materialized in the guy's hand.
"Spinax is my partner." He said.

"Just like your Dragon is yours."
"Okay......" I muttered. "That's not the weirdest thing I've seen today. You've got it all wrong, buddy. My dragon is not a vivosaur thing. Once again, I created it with my magic." I showed him my necklace. "Because of this he's alive and...... well he's alive."
He leaned over, and looked at my necklace.

"Uhh, sure. Whatever you say."

"Why don't we head back to the center and see about that weird vivosaur you found? It's obviously different, and I'm sure Dr Scatterly would want to see it."
"Dr. Who?" I asked "Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I started walking, but stopped turned around to face the guy. "By the way, what's your name?"
"No, not Dr Who, Doctor Scatterly. He hasn't invented a time traveling telephone booth. At least... I don't think he has..."
I glared, waiting for him to tell me his name.
"Oh. I'm Dominick. Nice to, uhh, meet you." I smiled.
"Pleasure to meet you Dominick, now let's go." I kept walking towards the train.

"Uhmm, aren't you gonna turn your vivosaur into a medal... ?" He asked.
Now I started to get frustrated. "I can't! He isn't a vivosaur! Listen, Dominick, I know what I'm talking about. Once we'e healed Legend, I can show you that I'm not wrong."

"O. K. Whatever you say..." He held his hands up in surrender.
"Uh, where are you going?"

I stopped and stared at him. Okay. He is clearly new here. I thought. "The train. Where else?"