This is the worst part...

After dancing for about three songs, I started to get worried. "I can't see our guy." I whispered to Dominick.

"Do you still think he might be here?" He asked me.

"Well, possibly. The party just started an hour ago." I thought about it. "Hmm... why don't we go sit down. Maybe I could find him from a different spot." I glanced at the clock.

"It goes for two more hours." Captain Obvious stated.

"Noted. I'm going to get food, you get us a table." I let go of his hand and turned to walk to the food.

I grabbed two plates and began to fill mine up with finger food and a few desserts. I wondered what food Dominick liked. "I'll just bring his plate over and he can get what he wants." I said to myself.

I walked over to the table where Dominick was drinking punch. I gave him his plate. "Here, I don't know what food you like so you can get that. I'll save our spots here." I set my plate down. "Oh, and can you get me some punch while you're at it?" I added.

"Sure." He punched my arm lightly, and headed over to the food.

"Thanks." I responded and began to eat some chips.

He came back with a cup of punch. "Here." He handed it to me.

I noticed the guy standing next to him. They were having a decent conversation. I took the cup of punch. "Thanks honey." I said sweetly. I quickly remembered the instructions to my identity spell and began to focus on the guy as I sipped my punch. This might be our guy.

Nothing. Welp, I guess it was better to be safe than sorry. "So who's that you're talking with?" I asked Dominick.

"Oh, him? Heh, some guy I just met. He seems pretty chill." He replied. He glanced at the guy, and then turned back to me. "I'll catch up with you in a bit."

"Okay. Have fun." I grinned and began eating again. I thought about Legend. How was he? No. I thought. I should just relax and eat.

After a short while, I looked over to see what looked like Dominick in his Charles disguise with a group of people. Could one of them be the one we're looking for? Not too long after, he disappeared into the crowd. I started to get nervous. What if that was him? I should follow them. But then again, Dominick has it under control. I just closed my eyes for a moment and tried to relax.

I opened my eyes and he still wasn't there. "That's it." I muttered. I got up and tried to casually walk across the dance floor without drawing attention to myself. I saw Dominick talking to another man. He was too far away for me to analyze him, so I just tried to secretly listen to the conversation.

"...-the dealings, instead of the prison." the one man said.

"What the...." I whispered.

"So what do you have for me?" Dominick's muffled voice said.

"I got some cheap ones the last time. Rookies, mostly. But there was one nice catch." The other man answered.

"Cheap ones... one nice catch... what does this.." my eyes widened. "It's him." I peered over and quickly analyzed him. Soon I got so much information that my head startled to hurt. I even found his top alias, Jeff Grimes. We found him.

"Let's see em." Dominick said.

The man pulled out some shiny medals. Dominick's eyes widened. Those must have been his.

Suddenly, I felt myself shrinking. My hair turned from its pretty blond color to its usual dull brown. My clothes changed and I was back in sweats. My heels were now sneakers, and my necklace was back. The worst part, I left my cape at home.