04| I'm A Boss Ass Bitch

04| I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH

|| D A N I ||

Walking up a set of stairs, I groaned. I was already sick of this school and it was the first day. The warning bell was singled ten minutes ago, and I'm still wandering the halls like a zombie. 

The halls were less crowded now, which was a good thing I guess. I could see the classroom numbers better. Which meant I could hopefully find my class soon. The numbers were getting close, so I was near. 

Having a map in my hands basically screamed "NEW GIRL". So there's my plan of trying to stay on the down low. I groaned, having a little tantrum inside my head. Why was everything so difficult for me? If something bad or terrible was to happen it would happen to only—and I mean only—yours truly. 

Darting my eyes from the numbers on the doors and back down to the map, I skittered down the hall. I was too busy trying to make sense of it, that I hadn't noticed someone in front of me and ran straight into them. Well, it wasn't my fault. The fucking bulldozer had plenty of room. 

But as I said: my entire body is just one big bad luck magnet. 

The impact was so hard, I lost my footing and ended up flailing backwards. My ass landed with a dull thud on the ground, and my hands slapped down on the wooden floorboards. That's going to bruise tomorrow. Students still left in the halls had paused, to watch my graceful fall. 

"Are you fucking blind? Can you not see I'm walking here?" The mystery voice growled. 

Pushing myself to my feet, I dusted my skirt off, "Are you fucking blind? There's a whole other side of the corridor? Look, I'm sorry. But it's no need to be rude." 

I pulled my bag back onto my shoulders and looked up. Frozen, I gazed into agitated grey eyes belonging to the most gorgeous creature I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Okay, not gonna' lie, that came out a little creepy. 

"But it's called common sense to move out of the way when someone is in front of you. But it seems your brain lacks a large part of that and I'm guessing a lot of the other stuff too. Just fuck off while I'm still being nice," He snarled and ran a hand through ink black strands that looked like freaking silk. 

This was him being nice? What the fuck is he high on? And can I get some of that? 

He bends down so his eyes were eye level with mine, "Did you hear me darling? Do you need me to draw another map for you? Or do your fucking ears not work too?"

I narrowed my eyes, "No, they work perfectly fine. Unlike the peanut you use for a brain. You're breathe smells like a homeless asshole, and you're not the nicest to look at." You fucking liar you. 

A small crowd had started to form now, more students joining in as they peered down the hall. 

Mystery dickhead cocked his head with a smirk, "Now listen to me you little—" 

"No, you're listen to me prick. I did not come all the way here to get lost, hit on, lost again, bulldozed over and insulted for something that was clearly not my fault. Look, I'm sorry if someone pissed in your cereal this morning, but don't take it out on me. Take it out on someone who might actually give a shit." 

I took in a deep breathe, realising how many eyes I had drawn. The guy in front of me was fuming now that I had embarrassed him in front of a group of students, who will no doubt talk to their friends. Ha ha, good luck with that mystery dickhead.  

I inhaled and brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes, "Now, if you'd excuse me, I'm late for class and extremely pissed off. I'd say have a nice day, but I now hate you, and hope you get hit by a bus."