Chapter 10

AN: I would like to do a shout out for @PirateHunter007 she is a very nice person and I'm humbled by her comment on my message board so yeah and she's a fantastic writer check her out. To the chappy. P.S Fury may or may not be Toothless so yeah. Now to the chappy.

A dragon, of course cause all the other monsters were too easy, lets throw something in there to really mess with them, who designed this place. I thought to my self as I went for my sage but the dragon growled at me as I tried to grab it so I retreated "what do we do, water boy" I said not daring to move my eyes from the beast "I don't know, no one said anything about a dragon" he whispered back. Logan grabbed his sage quickly and thrusted his weapon forward. The dragon flew backwards and up to where the light did not hit "where did it go" Logan asked as I pressed my Sage and waited "Logan what are we gonna do about a dragon if we can't see it" I asked and he replied with a simple shrug.

The room went deadly quiet and I heard a light whistling coming towards us from above. A purple light of what i think was plasma shot at us and I tackled Logan down to avoid a hit "that's not good" I commented while regaining my sword. I heard a voice in my head "that'll teach him for trying to kill me" it said

"did you say something Logan" I asked, he shook his head vigorously.

The dragon came back into view and Logan was about to take his shot with his weapon when I shook my head and dropped my sword "drop it Logan" I commanded. He looked at me like I was crazy "drop it now" I yelled once again. He complied and I looked at the dragon "we don't have our weapons any more, were not going to provoke you" I said while looking at it straight in its eyes.

It flew at me flat stick and tackled me while licking my face "wow, can you get off" I asked he complied and I sized it up. He was the size of a Clydesdale at least "your not gonna kill me" the creature said once again in my head I nodded while moving towards it "look we don't want to hurt you, we were just protecting our selves" I said as I touched its head and started to pet it "your talking to a giant lizard" Logan said and the creature growled "hey his not a lizard, he has wings dumb dumb and it's not smart to mouth off to a dragon" I said and the dragon nuzzled up to me again "so what's your name" I asked and he smiled

"I'm known as a Knight Fury" he said and I smiled

"can I call you Fury" I asked and the dragon nodded.

I smiled and looked at Logan "see his nice, now I think we've found our way across" I said while whispering into Fury's ear "no way, nup, I'm not riding a dragon Lexi no" Logan said while backing up "fine I'll go" I said while mounting Fury. I gave Logan the stare down and he gave in. Fury lifted into the air and we landed on the other side in seconds "hey can you come with us" I asked Fury.

His ears perked up with a pleasant smile "and be in the fresh air, of coarse, I am forever in your debt" Fury said while bowing down to me "oh man, well thanks but forever is unnecessary" I said modestly

"never the less, I will forever serve you until you wish for me not to" he said and I smiled

"oh Fury can you track down a friend, she's an Earth Guardian" I said and he nodded as I got out a glow stick broke it and painted on Fury's head a peace sign.

He smiled and flew off into a tunnel "well were is this shield" I said while taking a quick glance around. We saw a silver and black leather wrist guard that was about 15 cm long on a pedestal "what the heck" I said while grabbing it and tossing it between each hand "a bracelet, what the hell is a bracelet doing here" Logan asked I shrugged and put it on "I don't know but it's cute" I said while admiring my new accessory "ugh girls" Logan said frustrated.

I starred at it further and saw a scuff mark beside a small silver decoration. I clicked the small decoration and the cuff became heavier, expanding into a large silver shield that even with size was fairly light. White gold and silver engraving interlaced with each other picturing storms and lighting "that is so cool" I said with glee.

Logan starred at it like he wondered how the shield appeared. I tapped the shield and it sprung back into a cuff. I tapped the cuff and it this time it turned back into a shield "so I don't have to flick a switch" I noted to my self as I returned it to a cuff once again. We did it we have found all five pieces of the shield but know I had a pit in the bottom of my stomach that made me feel as though this was not over, we still needed to find Kelsey, we had to find our way out and we had to get home before my birthday.

_______________________________________

"When is your stupid dragon gonna come back" Logan asked frustrated "your not patient are you" I said and he shook his head while flicking a rock off the side of the chasm. We heard a familiar voice from behind and we ran to her. I wrapped my arms around her and Logan followed "I'm so glad your ok" I said and Kelsey smiled "yeah I am but why did you send me a dragon" she asked I laughed while rubbing behind Fury's ear "thank you" I said and Kelsey lent in towards Logan

"is she talking to the Dragon" she asked and he shrugged clearly frustrated.

I smiled and looked around "so how do we get out" I asked and Logan shrugged

"why don't you ask your dragon" he said and I nodded "Fury is there a way out of here" I asked and he nodded "left tunnel but I can't get out without you" he said and I smiled while hopping on his back "well come on" I said while they hopped on and we flew through the tunnel that Fury chose.

We came to a sudden stop as we came across a dead end "this is the way out" Fury said and I jumped off and examined the wall "your dragon lead us to a dead end" Logan pointed out but I disregarded it. I rubbed my hand across a lighting bolt symbol that was on the last shield piece. The door opened and fresh air and light rushed in. We all held our eyes from the light cause we haven't had real light in so long.