rude

THURSDAY, 2ND AUGUST 2017, 1758 HOURS.

as hana walked through the empty hallway, only the sound of her footsteps being heard and left behind, her thoughts began to wonder how it will be like to tutor a boy who refuses to listen to his own parents. wouldn't it be hard to teach that rascal?

the gleam of sunlight was no more, indicating that it was finally evening. why was seo hana walking around the deserted school, with only her thoughts accompanying her? she liked the quietness. she liked being alone. her house is always filled with maids and bulters running around to manage the huge mansion. the only time she could be alone is after school, where students are at home, probably doing nothing.

she thought she was the only one roaming around the castle-like school but to her dismay, there was another one who stayed : choi hansol.

the both of them caught each other's glance just as they turned to the corner of the corridor, planting a shocked facade once their eyes meet.

just as one wanted to stroll away, a thunder shook across the sky as lightning flashes about, with raindrops covering the school's rooftop. they stayed in place once again, trying to speak up a word to break the uncomfortable stares.

"hansol, come to my house for our tutoring session tomorrow after school." said hana, while trying to search any humanly emotion in hansol's eyes.

he looked down at her short figure and without a word, walking away.

that was rude of him hana spoke in a hushed manner while looking at him walk, hoping that the rascal did not just hear her speaking poorly of him.

hansol heard it, but ignored the slight defect. with his hands in his pockets and his earphones hanging by his shoulder, hana just thought that maybe, maybe, she wanted to know more about him. and so, their tutoring session is an advantage. the only problem is, hana felt like he would ditch the tutoring session for a friday night party. would he?