tutor session

FRIDAY, 3RD AUGUST 2017, 1530 HOURS.

the bell rang thirty minutes ago, with students filing in the hallway anticipating to go home. they cheered as another week of boredom passed as they await for a relaxing saturday.

that was not what seo hana was looking forward to. it was choi hansol she was thinking about.

her very own chauffeur brought her home in a silver volkswagen, with her sitting at the back, reading some notes she had written during science period. her very habit is to listen intently to the slender and oddly good-looking teacher in front. there were no surprises there, because mr kwon was also fond of her. too much if i may add.

mr kwon is a very nice teacher but his intentions with seo hana was inappropriate in the slightest. he is not to blame for this as he is only a 25 year old unmarried teacher. hana is awkward and shy yet so beautiful, kind and intelligent with her innocence only attracting many young and dumb teenage boys. men too. not one person of the opposite sex find themselves being repulsed by seo hana.

that was what her father is worried about, but he knows his naïve daughter would not do such explicitness.

but mr kwon would not do anything to ruin his innocent, trustworthy reputation as a teacher so going to clubs and picking up chicks secretly would not be a problem. the only problem is, is that seo hana never left his mind even if he was sleeping with another woman.

when hana arrived at the seo mansion, she was met by the sight of a young boy sitting down at the vintage looking table set under the gazebo, with his bag pack resting on his lap. hansol turned to her and smiled gently, making seo hana's heart flutter in milliseconds.

hana did not bother to change from her uncomfortable uniform and walked over to greet him. thus, the tutoring session starts.

"find the volume of the solid generated by revolving the following regions about the x- axis." words kept slipping out from hana's mouth as hansol was trying to concentrate on the equation that was placed in front of him.

despite being distracted by seo hana's beauty, he managed to complete his task. though he took every chance there is to glance at her without getting caught. he enjoyed it. but it was unusual as he never felt this way before.

when they finished, hana kindly ordered one of her maids to bring them freshly brewed coffee to continue their tutoring session and this time, it was physics.

while sipping their cups of caffeine, hana felt confused as to why he would come to their tutoring session if he had a party to attend to. truth is, he never had any plans on fridays.

"then what do you do on fridays?" hana asked, while grabbing a sheet of questions to start with.

"i usually go to the library." hansol replied whilst settling his mug on the table, attempting to grab the pen that almost fell off.

hana's eyes glistened as she took interests in the subject they had acquired of. hana asked why again, this time, with a nervous hansol.

"i like reading."