library

1806 HOURS.

hansol tried shrugging off the question but hana refused to let it go. well, she did want to know more about him so unanswered questions were not what she was looking for.

"it just soothens my conscience." he smiled, then getting back to his exercise. before writing a physic equation, he faced hana again, but having her already staring at him, and said,

"i'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday.."

"no big deal." hana returns her smile and sipped her coffee again but hansol conversed another sentence,

"but i heard you say how ru-" hansol was about to finish his sentence but was cut off by hana.

"you apologised so it doesn't make you rude anymore."

hansol was taken aback by how kind hana is towards him. normally, people would just give him the cold treatment if he does it to them. but hana was different, amazingly different.

the fairy lights that hung over the gazebo was lit and so, gave a romantic vibe to the pair.

hansol felt uneasy towards this tension but hana does not seem to notice at all. but she did feel cold as the breeze hit her uncovered skin, mainly her arms and face. she shrugged in the coldness and gripped on her pen more tightly.

"let's continue this session tomorrow, if you don't mind." hana said as she finally realized that she was still in her uniform despite the late hour.

hana insisted on having him over for dinner but he refused as his parents might scold him and that might sum up into another argument. she nodded, actually feeling sad that their tutoring session ended for the day.

before drifting off to sleep, their conversation repeated in her head especially the part when hansol mentions a library.