happy

TUESDAY, 23RD MAY 2018, 1751 HOURS.

seo hana and choi hansol continued their relationship despite the common stares they're given by people but this time, undeniably shocked. who would've thought that the most brilliant girl would go for a dumb and violent boy? there must be something that attracted them to each other. what others may think is truly incorrect.

hana is clever and beautiful, an embodiment of innocence while hansol is dark and mysterious with a hint of anger in his soul. but he cares about hana, he would do anything to bring a smile on her face. no one would ever imagine how he adores her.

she's feeble and vulnerable, he's nice and gentle. but that is not what the world wanted to see. it was the surface they only cared about, because what lies down under is unacceptable.

"being alive is unstable." says hansol as he holds hana in his arms while overlooking the beach from the hill by the countryside. the wind blew hana's long hair and tickled hansol's cheek. he liked it, the feeling of holding someone so fragile that he has to be careful not to break her. they were sitting down, hansol's legs spreaded to give hana some space for her to sit in-between.

"the only way to keep breathing is to do remarkable things. one of the remarkable things i've ever done is to fall in love with you." this made a smile creep up to hana's face. she didn't believe it at first but she would be lying if she said she didn't feel the same way. she could run but will still end up in hansol's embrace. she could hide but will still find his shadow comforting her. she could cry but will still have hansol wiping those tears away.

hana stood up, receiving a blank face from hansol as he stared at her. it seems like he didn't want to leave yet.

"we're not leaving yet, dummy. let's just walk, shall we?" she held out her hand for his to take. he did but really, he did the work himself to get up. once they stood alongside each other, with hana just reaching up to his shoulders, they took off their footwear and walked from the hill down to the sand with their feet sinking into the sand.

only their breaths were heard together with the rhythmic percussion of waves crashing onto the sand. hansol's eyes were steady on her face as she stared afar, her face aglow with the orange rays before twilight beckons the stars. they walked until hansol stopped his tracks and faced her.

his hands held her face with the wind blowing her hair all over the place. she stayed silent, as if enjoying her thoughts whatever it may be. it brought a smile on her face.

"what are you thinking?" he asks, bringing her closer while mirroring her expression.

"you." she brought her arms around his waist.

"why would you when i'm standing right in front of you?" a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"because i'm enjoying whatever it is that makes me happy."

here they are, in a middle of a designated beach with their school uniforms. these were two teenagers with broken hearts trying to fix each other's. they were like mosaics that are made from broken glass, each were designed to be divergent but equally beautiful.

---

THE END.

--------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

--------

this is literally the first story i completed so HOORAY ME!