trauma

THURSDAY, 9TH AUGUST 2017, 1332 HOURS.

everyone in school favored mr kwon since the day he was transferred to the school. teachers liked his company and students, well mostly girls, adored him. boys would simply think how cool he is for being so laidback with his students.

but that is something people wanted to see and hear. what they didn't know about mr kwon is well hidden by the true master himself. until he made a move that destroyed his reputation but he blames it on hana for being "seductive". if that was even the real cause.

hana looked up to him for his intelligence and generosity. she would not know his other side if it wasn't for her.

it has been two days since seo hana had not attended school. everyone was worried, of course but she just had to push them all away. even hansol.

her parents had to come home from work earlier than usual to make sure she's doing fine. what they do not expect is that it keeps getting worse. hana keeps getting nightmares and refuses to go out of the house. she spends most of her time dancing to the loud orchestra that is projected from her laptop. she keeps sweating herself and forcing herself to practice even more despite her exhaustion.

her bedroom door opened slightly to reveal her mother, with red eyes and a pale face, obviously worrying about her one and only daughter. she brought along hansol into hana's bedroom and closed the door afterwards, leaving hansol and hana alone. he looked at her and she was too preoccupied with her dancing to even notice hansol's existence. ah, just like the first time hansol had snuck into her room.

even when hana realized hansol standing by her bedroom door, she did not bother stopping her dancing. she continued to spin and spin and spin in anger until hansol stopped her by grabbing both of her wrists and forcing her to look at him.

"stop it." hansol demanded as he held hana's wrists in the air.

he was staring into her eyes so intently that hana began to feel scared. her breaths were heavy and her lungs felt painful as she tried catching her breath. beads of sweat were dripping down her face and collected at her chin.

he held her closer than before, causing their body heat to be in contact.