at the cafe

SATURDAY, 4TH AUGUST 2017, 1012 HOURS.

seo hana is very fond of coffee. besides having a full schedule, she would always go to the nearest cafe in town, which is named madéleine. she loves that the cafe consists of a small library, with books about poetry and life. she loves how the smell of coffee envelopes her nose when sipping on it. she loves the aroma of freshly made pastry lingering around her clothes after she leaves the cafe.

she studies there a lot and became acquainted with the shop owner, wonwoo. wonwoo loves having her there, she was his favorite customer. when hana decided to bring hansol there for their next tutoring session, wonwoo finds himself lacking in his treatment to hansol, for he knows that hansol is capable of many things.

hana was confused as to why a shop owner would be so cold towards their customers. she looked up to hansol that was already indulged in his work only to find a cute and innocent little boy, whose hair is too long for an adult's liking.

hansol's eyes kept gazing at the bookshelf at the corner of the cafe when finally hana grabbed the pen that was wrapped around his fingers, and said go ahead. hansol grins as he walked over to the pile of peculiar books. he picked out an old diary, and walked back to the seating table where hana was constructing a math question.

he sat down and read the book with eyes skimming every word in each pages carefully. reality snapped to him when wonwoo placed a pastry dish hana ordered earlier on on the table. wonwoo shot him a glare but hansol shrugged it off, not wanting hana to notice. thankfully enough, she did not for her eyes were only glued to the delicious-looking croissant. hansol smiled.