safer than before

1708 HOURS.

hansol's eyes were attacked by the sunlight that streaked through hana's bedroom window. he had been asleep all this while with his arms locked around hana's petite waist. she was still in her slumber, with her face just inches away from hansol's. her hair was tangled in his fingers as he was stroking it earlier on.

hana looks irresistibly beautiful even when she was sad. her eyes were bulging out and her nose was as red as a fresh rose. her beauty was like none other if you were to compare it with anything else. even the sun lost its beauty.

nothing rang in his ear but her heavy breaths under her deep slumber. hansol found out that hana has the tendency to nibble her lip from time to time, maybe that's why it's chapped. hansol felt tempted to kiss the fragile lips of hers but her beauty caught him off guard. he could just stare at her without getting tired of the same features.

hana finally batted her eyelashes heavily as she looked up to her savior. she didn't say a word, instead, she just presses her head onto his chest and inch a little more closer. hansol's heartbeat went from normal to high speed in an instant.

"i now feel safer than before." hana muttered under her shaky breath. she looked up to him and met his gaze before placing her cold and chapped lips onto his moist and warm lips.

the both of them laid silently, without a movement from their body but their lips as they were engulfed in darkness. not even a single source of light was switched on even the one outside hana's bedroom window. hansol indeed felt fireworks erupting in his heart that he felt was in sync with hana's.

hana broke apart slowly and moved to the other side to avoid eye contact. she felt embarrassed for having to kiss someone whom she knew she would never get the chance to be with.

little did she know, hansol wanted her more than she can ever imagine.